3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Mikokimo

Aug 23, 2022
Guys since we are playing this game
We know our taste and what we want in this game
So...
Can i ask you gentlemen to suggest me some games with contents similar to this game?

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
Guys since we are playing this game
We know our taste and what we want in this game
So...
Can i ask you gentlemen to suggest me some games with contents similar to this game?
https://f95zone.to/threads/blurring-the-walls-v0-4-2-torimiata.175854/
Indecent wife hana is good but for me personally blurring the walls is way better, it still in development, and we haven't reached the sex yet but the build up is the best in any netorase game I ever played.
The game is very slow and focuses more on the couple and their fantasies and fetishes which is a good thing you will see them experiencing their limits and how far they will go without hurting their relationship.
This game is pure netorase without any ntr...well hoping the author keep it this way.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Indecent wife hana is good but for me personally blurring the walls is way better, it still in development, and we haven't reached the sex yet but the build up is the best in any netorase game I ever played.
The game is very slow and focuses more on the couple and their fantasies and fetishes which is a good thing you will see them experiencing their limits and how far they will go without hurting their relationship.
This game is pure netorase without any ntr...well hoping the author keep it this way.
I'm also playing by Blurring the walls. And it's very good too

Reactions: Adam_H11

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I'm also playing by Blurring the walls. And it's very good too
1707875750550.png

Reactions: Aeripeary

seabreeze

Apr 20, 2018
It’s been 2 years since this game was released and it’s still stuck in Tatsuki (MC) POV .
Is it possible that Hana and Yuma POV will also take at least 2 years to complete?

contents similar to this game

The Twist
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v1-0-0-52-1-cracked-kst.1282/
Mc share fat ass friend fuck his lover stepmom (and some Interracial scene too)
Genre : MILF ,Big tits, Groping, Group sex, Sleep sex , Voyeurism ,netorare ,

NTR Homestay
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-homestay-final-anim-teammm.75702/

Last edited:

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
No, it's not likely there ever will be, how would that even work without Tatsuki cheating on Hana behind her back, I doubt she'd give him permission to do anything with Riko.
No, Riko is supposed to have sex with OTHER people, isn't this supposed to be an NTR game? What the heck is going on? And is this just shota NTR? You know what, I don't even care anymore, why am I even here?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
No, Riko is supposed to have sex with OTHER people, isn't this supposed to be an NTR game? What the heck is going on? And is this just shota NTR? You know what, I don't even care anymore, why am I even here?
Yeah I stopped playing this crap a long time ago.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Netorase actually, it's sharing, not the LI being stolen.

Reactions: kialera

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Netorase actually, it's sharing, not the LI being stolen.
People get confused by the netorare tag the game has next to the title. I cannot blame them for that. What SHOULD happen, is that that this stupid netorare tag would be removed and replaced by a netorase tag. That way FAR less confusion would occur.

I already made a remark about that several times, but that completely wrong tag seems to be firmly glued tight, and not removable for some weird idiotic reason. It's completely wrong, but it's there and hammered lock-tight without any chance of correction. Don't ask me why...

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
People get confused by the netorare tag the game has next to the title. I cannot blame them for that. What SHOULD happen, is that that this stupid netorare tag would be removed and replaced by a netorase tag. That way FAR less confusion would occur.

I already made a remark about that several times, but that completely wrong tag seems to be firmly glued tight, and not removable for some weird idiotic reason. It's completely wrong, but it's there and hammered lock-tight without any chance of correction. Don't ask me why...
Arguably, Netorare happens in this game. You would have to stretch the definition of Netorase extremely far for it to encompass what happens in the Go-Home route. Its been discussed here before and I've just had this argument with someone else but essentially:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most people seem to agree this is definitely Netorare territory and the scene even reads like an ntr scene. There is a strong possibility we will see more of this kind of thing for the Katsuo route.

ntr2yourwife

Jun 8, 2023
It’s been 2 years since this game was released and it’s still stuck in Tatsuki (MC) POV .
Is it possible that Hana and Yuma POV will also take at least 2 years to complete?

contents similar to this game

The Twist
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v1-0-0-52-1-cracked-kst.1282/
Mc share fat ass friend fuck his lover stepmom (and some Interracial scene too)
Genre : MILF ,Big tits, Groping, Group sex, Sleep sex , Voyeurism ,netorare ,

NTR Homestay
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-homestay-final-anim-teammm.75702/
NTR Homestay a piece of art

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Pixeldrain
Here you go boys, this is the Patreon version, it needs some cracking. If you have the password, I would advise you not to leak it, cuz the dev will just change it :HideThePain:
Apologies for the wait, was unaware it had leaked until I had gotten a DM about it

IWH v0.36 cracked

Repack for JoiPlay

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Pretty alright ending all things considered, though it felt a bit rushed. Also, I personally don't know what I would've thought about Yuma actually getting Hana pregnant, but that question should've had at least some kind of a conclusion after all of the foreshadowing, in my opinion. For example, there was that one time Tatsuki got scared that what if Hana was asking him to cum inside of her because she was already pregnant with Yuma's kid and tried to fool him into thinking it would be his and Yuma also constantly mentioned how he wanted to impregnate Hana during sex, even during the epilogue scene. Then... nothing came out of that in the end. There could've been a scene where they discussed that possibility seriously (outside of the play) and then decided whatever Fallen wanted to go with, but as it is now the topic just never had a conclusion one way or another.

Also, while it's true that Hana went behind Tatsuki's back, it's still a stretch to call it actual NTR since, as people guessed, she did it to surprise Tatsuki because she knew it would get him off. In the end, they all decided that this is what they want together without anyone being stolen away without approval.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Arguably, Netorare happens in this game. You would have to stretch the definition of Netorase extremely far for it to encompass what happens in the Go-Home route. Its been discussed here before and I've just had this argument with someone else but essentially:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most people seem to agree this is definitely Netorare territory and the scene even reads like an ntr scene. There is a strong possibility we will see more of this kind of thing for the Katsuo route.
I disagree...

• Haha
Reactions: Telamon1233
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes