3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

trimi

May 14, 2017
I have a name you know. And yes, I'm not a mod for this forum and never have been.

(Cracked)

How do I use this? I tried copying JoiPlay into IWH but I got an error tabel and the game wont start.

trimi

May 14, 2017
Using the latest version of the RenPy plugin from ?
What error did you get?
While loading the script.
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\user\Downloads\Indecent-Wife-Hana-0.37.0-patreon_cracked-pc (1)\Indecent-Wife-Hana-0.37.0-patreon_cracked-pc\game/game/scenario/snr_001_opening.rpyc.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
While loading the script.
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\user\Downloads\Indecent-Wife-Hana-0.37.0-patreon_cracked-pc (1)\Indecent-Wife-Hana-0.37.0-patreon_cracked-pc\game/game/scenario/snr_001_opening.rpyc.
Hold up
I tried copying JoiPlay into IWH but I got an error tabel and the game wont start.
Why? Just download the cracked version and run it.

FanofNTR

May 23, 2021
That's because the extras patch I did make at one point gave people issues running the game. So I no longer release cracked versions with it.
Is it possible to release the extra patch separately... it saves ton a lot of time if someone wants to replay the scenes without playing the entire game... and i didn't experience any problems with the patch

Reactions: AntuanShotaLover

AdmiralSpock

Jan 17, 2022
I just started this game and noticed that when the MC is imagining what Hana was doing there is a pop-up image that is blurred. Am I missing something? If so, what's needed to see the images clearly? The game description mentions something about Hana's POV not being implemented yet, but I'm assuming that was when the game was first being created. Now that the game has progressed for some time I would have thought there would be a way to see them.

Last edited:

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
I just started this game and noticed that when the MC is imagining what Hana was doing there is a pop-up image that is blurred. Am I missing something? If so, what's needed to see the images clearly? The game description mentions something about Hana's POV not being implemented yet, but I'm assuming that was when the game was first being created. Now that the game has progressed for some time I would have thought there would be a way to see them.
There are several of them. It is currently only his imagination and we are not going to see them until Hana's POV occurs.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes