3.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I'm curious. How come the thread always gets updated with the previous version right after the new version comes out on Patreon? Is dev utilizing the 1 promotion every 2 weeks rule and purposefully leak the previous version to try and delay the new update being leaked and promoted here? :LOL:

If true, that guy has to be the most desperate dev I have ever seen :KEK: Fighting tooth and nail against pirates for no benefit.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm curious. How come the thread always gets updated with the previous version right after the new version comes out on Patreon? Is dev utilizing the 1 promotion every 2 weeks rule and purposefully leak the previous version to try and delay the new update being leaked and promoted here? :LOL:

If true, that guy has to be the most desperate dev I have ever seen :KEK: Fighting tooth and nail against pirates for no benefit.
Most of the hate on this sub-thread is due to this dev keeping people from leaking the latest copy of his game. He puts more effort in keeping his game from being leaked than any other dev that I know of.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018

That's the most mentally ill post I've ever read.
He doesn't purposefully leak anything. He staggers version releases so the people who donate the most get the newest version and the people who donate the least, get older versions. And the benefit is obvious, he's financially more stable than most other devs, to the point he can hire people to help with this VN. I understand you're bitter but now you're sounding pathetic too.

Speaking of the newest version on Patreon, its gold.
And the new poll he released indicates we may get Katsuo content soon.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Why i can find this "skip to new version" ? try starting new game but doesn't have the option to skip and as always my old saves are broken ...

Anyone with same issue? or a workaround ?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
He doesn't purposefully leak anything. He staggers version releases so the people who donate the most get the newest version and the people who donate the least, get older versions. And the benefit is obvious, he's financially more stable than most other devs, to the point he can hire people to help with this VN. I understand you're bitter but now you're sounding pathetic too.

These last previous updates has somehow always been uploaded here the same exact moment the newer version comes up on Patreon. Don't you find that a tiny bit suspicious or are you that blinded by fanboying? :FacePalm:

As others have said, this dev spends as much time and effort on trying to prevent pirating as as he does making the damn game. His last several updates has been massively delayed to a point now where he is constantly 1 month of updates behind now. He usually does a fairly good job of being consistent with updates compared to others but the DRM and desperate attempts to stop pirates is just pathethic quite frankly.

Last edited:

mrprozac

Feb 14, 2021
Why i can find this "skip to new version" ? try starting new game but doesn't have the option to skip and as always my old saves are broken ...

Anyone with same issue? or a workaround ?
Check the settings/options and see if the skip to new content is enabled. That controls the option when starting a new game

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Check the settings/options and see if the skip to new content is enabled. That controls the option when starting a new game
As you can see from my config/settings there is no such a choice ... and it's vanilla no mod or any change just as its extracted , both from linux or from windows can't find options

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019

yeah that totally doesn't read like a shill post lmao

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
These last previous updates has somehow always been uploaded here the same exact moment the newer version comes up on Patreon. Don't you find that a tiny bit suspicious or are you that blinded by fanboying? :FacePalm:
yeah, dont mind him, its always like that, same kind of praise for any update and all

also, imagine thinking hiring someone is some sort of super achievement when a ton of devs are actually teams

3.80 star(s) 37 Votes