3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks for the password, once I've seen the paid content, I would be indisposed and ask for the money back, keep putting the censored squares and on top of that now the whole scene is out of frame, I honestly don't see how funny it is

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Im all about the artists making their coin but the games behind paywalls always get killed. Not a good idea to try and limit pirating on a pirate site. The best method is the "cant beat em join em" method that alot of Devs have developed. People will end up Patreoning the game in the long run if its good enough and saving money if it ends up sucking.

Aug 28, 2017
Im all about the artists making their coin but the games behind paywalls always get killed. Not a good idea to try and limit pirating on a pirate site. The best method is the "cant beat em join em" method that alot of Devs have developed. People will end up Patreoning the game in the long run if its good enough and saving money if it ends up sucking.
The amount of support he gets on Patreon despite the thread being small shows that it absolutely does work. And It's a good VN. As long as he shares the full version after it's finished I think he's alright.

Hughmungus420

Feb 25, 2020
I cant understand the reason behind the censored squares ..... I would have join his patreon if there was a way to remove them and see the content but unfortunately there is no way.. Too bad ..

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Should the game have NTR tag if it already has swinging? The main content is swinging/sharing, so netorase and ntr repulses some who would otherwise check it out with its existance.

Reactions: Toushiro

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
So here's the thing

people are posting a patreon copy
so he adds a real time password check

people posting the password
he updates it within hours

someone posted a depack tool so you could at least see the CGs
so he made it so the CGs couldn't be opened from that tool

people say its not working with other renpy tools because he probably modded it to break it on purpose

the only real options are

1: be patient and use the free versions
2: have someone crack the DRM, which would be required for every new version
3: share passwords on request by DM and only to non new accounts, so he cant tell if its been shared
4: post the password so often here that he gives up, or people can grab the most up to date version (would require alot of time VS 3)

this dev, is amazing in terms of DRM
he's small enough that he's not a huge target, he's not even on kemono, so F95 is probably his biggest issue

the issue is as a patreon, id hate having to check his patreon every time i wanted to play a game I'm paying for
always online DRM usually pisses people off, and i wonder if that has any negative impact there.
My vote is for option 4

Reactions: My naok

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
bro there is barely any fappable content...i paid a month for this shit and regret it. wait for the final shit.

hes being paid for 3k a month for trash, not gonna lie.

I couldnt fap even 2 minutes to this cause there is NO SCENES! (0.8).
Barely adequate for a fap if i retake all of it.
Wait 2 years and come back

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
So here's the thing

people are posting a patreon copy
so he adds a real time password check

people posting the password
he updates it within hours

someone posted a depack tool so you could at least see the CGs
so he made it so the CGs couldn't be opened from that tool

people say its not working with other renpy tools because he probably modded it to break it on purpose

the only real options are

1: be patient and use the free versions
2: have someone crack the DRM, which would be required for every new version
3: share passwords on request by DM and only to non new accounts, so he cant tell if its been shared
4: post the password so often here that he gives up, or people can grab the most up to date version (would require alot of time VS 3)

this dev, is amazing in terms of DRM
he's small enough that he's not a huge target, he's not even on kemono, so F95 is probably his biggest issue

the issue is as a patreon, id hate having to check his patreon every time i wanted to play a game I'm paying for
always online DRM usually pisses people off, and i wonder if that has any negative impact there.
by seeing option 1, so in final version later the scene will unlocked for free version too?
or that will never happen? it's just for patreon user?

sory eng not my native language

Reactions: Aereon1104

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
dude making to much for basically blocks of text and no content, nothing animated either

i give game 1 star, literally nothing this is version .81? wtf i seen more content with actual demos, or 0.2 versions geez

Reactions: Aereon1104

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think people are starting to mix up a few different topics.

The game itself is fine. Two releases per months on a fixed update schedule is something many patrons appreciate and the game manages to adress an audience, which may not be into this whole "NTR" thing but still likes this specific scenario. Seeing it that way it makes sense that it does rather well.

Then again, the whole password situation is just as stupid as one would have predicted. Especially givcen that it didn't really change the trend significantly.

Sadly, if you don't have the patreon password you're only allowed to play the "demo" of the story, at this point is almost useless to download newer versions of the game because you can't go any further
Well, a working password ( 528 ) was posted here a few posts ago. I'm not sure if it's still working now, though. In that case you'd have to wait until somebody posts the updated one.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
lol people out here hating on the dev for things other than the password are hard grasping like half the whining are people that have apparently never played a teasing ntr game this game plays alot like marina with censored pics and every thing from the husbands point of view and i think the dev made a game that captures that kinda content and feeling really well

thedoc27

Mar 18, 2019
lol, the only thing that pissed me off until now is that all my old saves don't work anymore so I had to skip through the game again to save at the h-scenes. Moreover v0.8.1 that I just downloaded ends at the exact same point as v0.6.5. So no new content just my save files got fucked... (referring to the free content in both cases)

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes