3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
I get why the dev put the password system in but at the same time, it must be tiring to change it everytime someone leaks it.

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
So here's the thing

people are posting a patreon copy
so he adds a real time password check

people posting the password
he updates it within hours

someone posted a depack tool so you could at least see the CGs
so he made it so the CGs couldn't be opened from that tool

people say its not working with other renpy tools because he probably modded it to break it on purpose

the only real options are

1: be patient and use the free versions
2: have someone crack the DRM, which would be required for every new version
3: share passwords on request by DM and only to non new accounts, so he cant tell if its been shared
4: post the password so often here that he gives up, or people can grab the most up to date version (would require alot of time VS 3)

this dev, is amazing in terms of DRM
he's small enough that he's not a huge target, he's not even on kemono, so F95 is probably his biggest issue

the issue is as a patreon, id hate having to check his patreon every time i wanted to play a game I'm paying for
always online DRM usually pisses people off, and i wonder if that has any negative impact there.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So i tried the game all good but locking game content behind a code, to force people to actually support that has is pros and cons, pros you can defend yourself from pirating which is understanable and cons you lose alot of people's interest when they try the game out and see content blocked by a code that you have to pay to gain acess.
Also i didnt understand why is CG gallery and Scene Gallery locked, says to go patreon to download a file to unlock it, if that true, its is really stupid, those 2 features are literaly basic of a game to re-watch the content that you played, so i dont get why you cant even rewatch the cg's you seen so far.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes