3.70 star(s) 38 Votes
Jun 27, 2020
I haven't played the recent updates yet. And I was wondering if Hana sleeps with besides the husband. Like are they're any sex scenes of her involved anyone besides her husband?

kameleon76

Dec 3, 2017

• Fixed typos and minor errors.

• 1 new CGs and various variations of previews ones.
  • 4600 words added. (36.700 Total)
  • I removed the 'big' option for now because it's confusing as the CGs and sprites show it 'small'. I will add it back with more features later.
  • Sliders and scrollbars look nicer.
  • Added a pre-splashscreen.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Why is this game not working on joiplay even though it's a renpy game
It's from the fact they changed it to not work with unren. By changing the program so it either will not work or be found. It means that with all renpy programs it will not work or be found. So joiplay will not work and you are unlikely to get a unofficial android port. You will have to wait until the 18th to see if the coming public version has the same restrictions.

Reactions: Aereon1104
Jun 27, 2020
Does anybody know if in the 0.70 or the past 0.65 version if Hana has sex with Yuma in the game or not. I haven't played either version yet and I was curios.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Like others have said, I do think the essence of the fetish is captured with the MC getting off on the idea of his wife being with someone else and Hana playing into his feelings of helplessness. As it stands right now, it's getting dangerously close though to actual cheating but it doesn't seem to be your intended route so I'll lay off there.

Only question existing is if Yuma is the only planned male character in the game that Hana is going to be shared with? If he's the only option, with a dick literally only the size of Hana's fist and looking like Hana can rip it off like a lego piece at any given time, the intended effect of the genre goes down a little bit or is a bit subdued. Might just be me...

Reactions: Vlrnt

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Like others have said, I do think the essence of the fetish is captured with the MC getting off on the idea of his wife being with someone else and Hana playing into his feelings of helplessness. As it stands right now, it's getting dangerously close though to actual cheating but it doesn't seem to be your intended route so I'll lay off there.

Only question existing is if Yuma is the only planned male character in the game that Hana is going to be shared with? If he's the only option, with a dick literally only the size of Hana's fist and looking like Hana can rip it off like a lego piece at any given time, the intended effect of the genre goes down a little bit or is a bit subdued. Might just be me...
for me the idea of a second male character kinda ruins the game

mbmn

May 6, 2022
Everyone expects something different. This game would need 5 endings to please everyone

netorase
netorase/ntr
gangbang/moralD
ntr/femdom
cheating

And then it would be a work of art

Reactions: Vlrnt

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
for me the idea of a second male character kinda ruins the game
I mean, the fetish of sharing kinda implies having multiple people to do that with rather than just a singular, simplified "tutoring" relationship with their friend's son. I don't think it would ruin the game all that much but at this point, yeah...would maybe be a bit forced to add someone else given everyone's relationship has already been pretty well established. I enjoy this kind of genre and this game but I guess Yuma's "lack of endowment" is kinda pushing me towards wanting another person in there. Lol

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
That said, there was a mention on the patreon page about adding 'DLC' when he's finished with the main route. I am hoping there isn't the implication that it will cost more money like most DLC. It would seem like a cash grab(and probably a slap in the face to people already supporting him through patreon.)
They will be treated as normal patreon updates.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes