3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Why? You don't like the story, or maybe other reasons?
What I liked in the beginning was how well the Dev had Hana playfully corrupt hubby. Not that she wasn't enjoying it, but it just felt like she was doing it for him. It seems, at least to me, like she is doing it more for herself now. As if she has crossed the line where she will keep doing it, whether he likes it or not.
But that's just my opinion, and it's not going to make me stop playing.

mbmn

May 6, 2022
What I liked in the beginning was how well the Dev had Hana playfully corrupt hubby. Not that she wasn't enjoying it, but it just felt like she was doing it for him. It seems, at least to me, like she is doing it more for herself now. As if she has crossed the line where she will keep doing it, whether he likes it or not.
But that's just my opinion, and it's not going to make me stop playing.
I feel the same. I even have the impression that if husband wanted to end this, Hana would start to cheat .

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I feel the same. I even have the impression that if husband wanted to end this, Hana would start to cheat .
I mean, the "impression" is 100% intended in my opinion, we are seeing the story from Tatsuki's perspective and he clearly starts getting off to being teased and bullied by his wife in the later content, so she starts acting the part to fulfill his fantasies and that's all the player sees for now.

If you pay close attention, you will notice most of Hana's escalations in the story come from Tatsuki expressing interest in the idea before she actually does it (even if subtly or just implicitly by how horny he gets from it).

I think the main thing that needs to happen is a better introduction to the fact that Tatsuki gets off to the "potential threat" of his wife wanting to cheat on him and he being powerless to stop it. I think that right now the introduction to this fact is meant to be how much Tatsuki got off to Hana telling him about the things she did without consent (even if accidentally) in her first session with Yuma, but I think that ends up being mistaken for general hornyness since Tatsuki did get blueballed by his boss and he would have still been really excited about it anyway since this would be the first time Hana was having intentional sexual contact with Yuma.

If a more clear and distinct introduction is done, I think it will be easier for the player to still be able to see through the act and realize that Hana is still doing those things to excite her husband, not to hurt him (although she might be starting to derive some of her own pleasure from it, but nothing wrong with that).

Dark2020

Dec 22, 2019
Why the hell should he let you play the current version for free?Are you stupid?

So this is where you go when someone disagrees. Seems the mirror is kinda foggy. Check my other replies before showing how inept you are. Also you can read can't you? Well maybe not considering your response to my post. Have a nice day!!!

• Haha
Reactions: superfire516

oogushi

Nov 26, 2020
I like the mystery netorase element in this game. I really hope it continues and the main character gets a chance to spy on them doing actual penetration. Part of the allure of it is not knowing what she's going to do, and it made first blowjob really exciting.

Hoping the dev doesn't take the advice of some others and just make Hana into a sex doll to satisfy her husbands fetish. If it feels like she doesn't want it and it's all for the husband that is just boring.

Poison_Dude

Jan 31, 2022
I like the mystery netorase element in this game. I really hope it continues and the main character gets a chance to spy on them doing actual penetration. Part of the allure of it is not knowing what she's going to do, and it made first blowjob really exciting.

Hoping the dev doesn't take the advice of some others and just make Hana into a sex doll to satisfy her husbands fetish. If it feels like she doesn't want it and it's all for the husband that is just boring.
fax

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes