3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Fallen Eros
posting a public release date would probably be a good idea.

as of right now what you see on patreon is

RELEASE SCHEDULE

Public Release (v0.5.1):
PC/Mac

Patreon Release (v0.7.0): PC/Mac/Android
Next Release (v0.7):
  • [$10]: June 7, 18h00 PT
  • [$5]: June 14
Changelog (v0.7)
  • 1 new CGs and various variations of previews ones. (12 Total, +100 variations)
  • 4.600 words added (36.700 total)
there will be a 6.0 release somewhere and also 7.0 Somewhere around the 4th of July based on the month release schedule you said.

But just looking at your patrion you only see the public release is about 2 versions behind and don't even know if you if ow when you will update it. It may not be fare but people will judge you based on what they see other devs do, and with no indication of if it is based on time or a certain number of updates behind, or if you don't update the public version at all people jump to conclusions.

With a date even if people either cant afford it or are just waiting for the game to progress farther they will have a date to watch for which will cause anticipation. More people will also see your game in a more positive lite as from what I have seen to a degree people on this site care far less about the game being paywalled when there is a steady and known public release date.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
was join patrion reigter but fell after 3 month devloper is wast time give few detail few work in upate he fool ppl to sell them day work add lazzy cuz he want game stay longer and fake make 2 update month as there is somthing big when the 2 update is nothing ....wast there money with nothing ...that why ppl stop suport some devloper if they fell they wast time many month

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Fallen Eros
posting a public release date would probably be a good idea.

as of right now what you see on patreon is

RELEASE SCHEDULE

Public Release (v0.5.1):
PC/Mac

Patreon Release (v0.7.0): PC/Mac/Android
Next Release (v0.7):
  • [$10]: June 7, 18h00 PT
  • [$5]: June 14
Changelog (v0.7)
  • 1 new CGs and various variations of previews ones. (12 Total, +100 variations)
  • 4.600 words added (36.700 total)
there will be a 6.0 release somewhere and also 7.0 Somewhere around the 4th of July based on the month release schedule you said.

But just looking at your patrion you only see the public release is about 2 versions behind and don't even know if you if ow when you will update it. It may not be fare but people will judge you based on what they see other devs do, and with no indication of if it is based on time or a certain number of updates behind, or if you don't update the public version at all people jump to conclusions.

With a date even if people either cant afford it or are just waiting for the game to progress farther they will have a date to watch for which will cause anticipation. More people will also see your game in a more positive lite as from what I have seen to a degree people on this site care far less about the game being paywalled when there is a steady and known public release date.
Good idea. I updated the patreon info.

Oct 21, 2021
Wow! Great feedback. I'll consider your points. I've been rewriting some scenes trying to improve the 'feel' of the game. It's not easy as it's the first time I've wrote something. So I'll definitely rewrite more later.
This is a really great game, Fallen Eros. I like the fact that the husband isn't present the first time or three. The tease is all important to me and the wife's and Yuma's reluctance to be watched is natural. You are nailing the angst of the husband and his being excluded from the first few times of anything increases this angst and the poignant jealousy/emotion/ecstasy. Eventually I'd love a scene in which the wife and Yuma have sex in the couple's bed while Taksuki is sent to the guest room.

You've done such a great job describing the couple's love and commitment. As Hana realizes how much Taksuki is turned on by the teasing she uses it more in and out of the bedroom. She never humiliates but does use the intense pleasure she gets with Yuma to intensify Taksuki's angst and jealousy.

This story line gets more difficult after the deed is done and most stories of this nature begin to falter at this point. I hope your skills as a storyteller can keep this alive and vibrant.

AND, great hook at the end! Really!

My two cents worth, change gratefully given. Thanks for the wonderful story.
Elsie

mbmn

May 6, 2022
I think it would be better if the game was 100% netorase. It's boring when her husband isn't around

Also I think 100% netorase is more suited to the characters we met at the beginning.

On the other hand, the concept where we have:
route A: 100% netorase
route B: mix netorase / ntr / cheating
would be something interesting. In the end, there was going to be choices in the game.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I think it would be better if the game was 100% netorase. It's boring when her husband isn't around
on the contrary, i do not like ntr and the "husband not present" parts make it easier for me (why im playing this? the wife is cute as heck and i do not sense malice in her)

Sep 9, 2018
Can you change your approach of releasing public versions? The lead time between two updates like 0.6 and 0.7 is like 14 days. And the public version gets release a month after it's initial release. So the gap between the patreon and public version will increase a lot.
Can you make the previous version public as soon as you release the patron version for lower tier patrons?
Like if you are releasing 0.7 so can you make the 0.6 at the same day instead of 1 month gap from the initial release date?

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
More scenes in the bathroom with the husband or any scenes with the husband present would be very interesting because its very boring without the husband present and that sequence I just skipped

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Well technically with the 1 month time frame and 2 updates currently a month. Patrons get two updates a month non patrons get 2 a month. Until the game finishes the non patrons will always be a month behind, but unless the dev starts updating faster the non patrons are not falling any farther behind. Then still the non patrons are getting the updates at the same schedule just a month behind.

Think of it this way if you go from public version to public version. It took you the same time between updates as the patrons your just behind them in content, and If you want to catch up well you know how to. As is there is incentive to be a patron but not the necessity. Shure it's not the shortest time I've seen but it's also not the longest time, also going from non patron to becoming a patron you will have an increase of two updates so there's that.

Dark2020

Dec 22, 2019
Very disappointing!!! Will not be following ANY of this devs stuff. Locking it down like this is disgusting. It shouldn't be on this site.

Also should be marked as Demo with password in game.

Last edited:

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Well technically with the 1 month time frame and 2 updates currently a month. Patrons get two updates a month non patrons get 2 a month. Until the game finishes the non patrons will always be a month behind, but unless the dev starts updating faster the non patrons are not falling any farther behind. Then still the non patrons are getting the updates at the same schedule just a month behind.

Think of it this way if you go from public version to public version. It took you the same time between updates as the patrons your just behind them in content, and If you want to catch up well you know how to. As is there is incentive to be a patron but not the necessity. Shure it's not the shortest time I've seen but it's also not the longest time, also going from non patron to becoming a patron you will have an increase of two updates so there's that.
u make 2 update u think this mean he great work fast
he make one update in 2 time relase
u joking only fake this to make ppl join patron by fake promis
2 update both not worth as one update and not add anyhting wast time

Reactions: Dark2020

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I never commented on the size of the updates or the development speed. I said no mater when the update comes out you always will get it a month later. If you played the current public version v0.5.1 you have a good idea of the length of the game then just look at what was changed to see how much was added in 6.0. If you chose to support him that's on you. You saw something worth supporting if not you didn't. I'm not even trying to be the devs champion. What I am defending is the idea of public steady timed public releases. Any dev that follows that practice gets a plus in my books, as I feel that Is what patron should be.

Supporting the development of a project, and paying a membership fee for premium content are two different things. Patron is labeled as the first but often becomes the second, and for me if the full game is released after a short waiting time your still in the first. As I see it the game is still technically free. You aren't paying for the game you are paying to get it a little sooner. With a little patience you could have it anyway, and personally a months waiting time is nothing to me. There are to many things in life you wait way longer for than that.

Reactions: Dark2020

Dark2020

Dec 22, 2019
I never commented on the size of the updates or the development speed. I said no mater when the update comes out you always will get it a month later. If you played the current public version v0.5.1 you have a good idea of the length of the game then just look at what was changed to see how much was added in 6.0. If you chose to support him that's on you. You saw something worth supporting if not you didn't. I'm not even trying to be the devs champion. What I am defending is the idea of public steady timed public releases. Any dev that follows that practice gets a plus in my books, as I feel that Is what patron should be.

Supporting the development of a project, and paying a membership fee for premium content are two different things. Patron is labeled as the first but often becomes the second, and for me if the full game is released after a short waiting time your still in the first. As I see it the game is still technically free. You aren't paying for the game you are paying to get it a little sooner. With a little patience you could have it anyway, and personally a months waiting time is nothing to me. There are to many things in life you wait way longer for than that.

I could be mistaken, but it appear 0.70 was posted back in Feb 2022. It is well past the one month mark. So why is this still password protected? Just an observation. Would not support this Dev. Very underhanded tactic. But there will be some who will.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes