3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
In good old days he release update after update with limit of two weeks. Right now the last update was released in June. So sad that this onsen path will be abandoned
The onsen route is currently being worked on. Dev said they are working on 3 CGs for the release...whenever that happens.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
The onsen route is currently being worked on. Dev said they are working on 3 CGs for the release...whenever that happens.
gonna be hilarious when he shows that all the "i dont want to rush it" talk is just bullshit and its the EXACT same ammount of content, and not just CG-wise, but also dialogue-wise

and that dude that keeps defending him here will probably defend it too rofl

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
gonna be hilarious when he shows that all the "i dont want to rush it" talk is just bullshit and its the EXACT same ammount of content, and not just CG-wise, but also dialogue-wise

and that dude that keeps defending him here will probably defend it too rofl
Stay away from Patreon or Discord...it's kinda a cult-like following there. If you say anything negative at all, people go off on you lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rastafoo

darthfran90

Jun 3, 2021
The crazy part for me is that this guy makes 10k in 2 months, resulting in 3 cgs and 10-minute gameplay. He is living the dream job, and if someone dares to say something against he will just say "Burned out" "Don't rush it" "Other projects". Few more updates and he will just disappear with his money. I don't blame him, I blame when people blindly support this type of dev, and justify whatever they do just to maybe, maybeeee get 1 update for free or some shit like that. And in his discord, he is just posting polls of old content to pretend there is activity. He was always more worried about cross promos, being in every possible platform and advertising so he could quickly milk people and bye bye.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
The crazy part for me is that this guy makes 10k in 2 months, resulting in 3 cgs and 10-minute gameplay. He is living the dream job, and if someone dares to say something against he will just say "Burned out" "Don't rush it" "Other projects". Few more updates and he will just disappear with his money. I don't blame him, I blame when people blindly support this type of dev, and justify whatever they do just to maybe, maybeeee get 1 update for free or some shit like that. And in his discord, he is just posting polls of old content to pretend there is activity. He was always more worried about cross promos, being in every possible platform and advertising so he could quickly milk people and bye bye.
completely agree and I would add its because of people like this dev if they do "burn out" and abandon the project that hurts other legit devs. It makes people like me not want to support anyone. I really wish this site would either ban devs that do this or somehow mark games by certain devs easily showing people how many other games they have made and abandoned.

I personally have decided to not support any game until it is completed. Then if I think its a good game I will contribute. Now I know that doesn't work very well as they need support to continue the product but I have been screwed by 3 different devs each of whom abandoned their games that I liked. Not going to state which ones but I have learned my lesson and I hope others stop blindly supporting devs as well.

Last edited:

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
I heard or maybe it was just a rumor that Fallen Eros is doing 2 months per update? If so, it better be worth it.
Its maybe 2-3 cgs with various faces. And some Dialog with another Cliffhanger.

So yeah, about 10 min if you read slowly.

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
I heard or maybe it was just a rumor that Fallen Eros is doing 2 months per update? If so, it better be worth it.
I thought there were supposed to be smaller updates that are more frequent. I believe FE mentioned this months ago but I don't think that ever became reality. Now it looks like the updates are going to be same amount of content but less frequent.

darthfran90

Jun 3, 2021
And if you had any doubts about his attitude towards these claims here you got screenshot of his latest reply on discord, combative of course, ignoring what people are saying "A lot of members have been asking to make chat members only" not even once... Who is going into his discord to have a good time? good time is getting content for supporting him, he failed to understand that.

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
Tbh, patreon people are just too deep in to see the truth. You have countless titles like that getting insane amount of money. This one, summertime saga and the worst I know a curse of pleasure that got 2k+ a month for two and a half years without releasing an update.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Tbh, patreon people are just too deep in to see the truth. You have countless titles like that getting insane amount of money. This one, summertime saga and the worst I know a curse of pleasure that got 2k+ a month for two and a half years without releasing an update.
I think you guys are a bit close minded here...

Look at the description of the content in the "game".

They love to be cheated on. It's a source of pleasure for them. Isn't Netorare the love to be a cuck?

Well, they are doing it with their money. Personally, I think money is fairer game compared to a wife.

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

iwatayzz

Dec 29, 2019
And if you had any doubts about his attitude towards these claims here you got screenshot of his latest reply on discord, combative of course, ignoring what people are saying "A lot of members have been asking to make chat members only" not even once... Who is going into his discord to have a good time? good time is getting content for supporting him, he failed to understand that.
>the ones complaining are usually not members
Ofc. Because the members that complained either already left or got banned on Discord because his non-member artists got their feelings hurt. The irony.

Last edited:
Reactions: darthfran90

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Recent comments on this thread are rather harsh but there are valid reasons to gripe. The dev said he will no longer give monthly updates and instead "whenever its ready", which could mean two months or could mean longer. Following that, people with common sense left the patreon and diehard fans remained. The discord has had some negativity, and now the general chat is locked (at least for me). Like DarthFran said, the developer has used the excuses of being burned out and working on other projects. He's also hiring people to translate the game so he can make as many sales as possible when it goes for final release.

That being said, he's not a scammer. The game is 80% complete. All it needs is onsen side-route and Hana POV. He's indicated her POV will be shorter since it'll have less of the cuck anxiety monologues compared to main game. I'd say the game has another year in the oven before completion. That's a lot more progress than you can say about other games out there.

There are genuine scammers, and then there's devs that aren't trying as hard as they should. Let's not conflate the two.

[1] Take Your Hurt Feelings.png

Druus

Mar 17, 2018
Recent comments on this thread are rather harsh but there are valid reasons to gripe. The dev said he will no longer give monthly updates and instead "whenever its ready", which could mean two months or could mean longer. Following that, people with common sense left the patreon and diehard fans remained. The discord has had some negativity, and now the general chat is locked (at least for me). Like DarthFran said, the developer has used the excuses of being burned out and working on other projects. He's also hiring people to translate the game so he can make as many sales as possible when it goes for final release.

That being said, he's not a scammer. The game is 80% complete. All it needs is onsen side-route and Hana POV. He's indicated her POV will be shorter since it'll have less of the cuck anxiety monologues compared to main game. I'd say the game has another year in the oven before completion. That's a lot more progress than you can say about other games out there.

There are genuine scammers, and then there's devs that aren't trying as hard as they should. Let's not conflate the two.

View attachment 3812148
Brother, there's a lot of unfinished games, and Fallen Eros actually is a scammer, you said it yourself, he just want to sell as much as he can even tho the first updates of the game (were the best btw), were longer, interesting, full of many different teasings and things.
Now we know that Eros is burnt out, he wants more money, don't want to work on updates, those that he do are short and really have nothing in it, and also as you just said THE LONG AWAITED HANNAH POV will be shorter. Even tho there's a lot of stuff that could be done there too, litereally could be a second game.

Instead of actually working on the content Eros does: weird "protection" of his games so people go buy subscribtions on patreon, animations nobody asked for, complaining. The guy just wants money and he can't stand the angry people who unhappy with his lack of content.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Also the finish of the "make yourself noticed" -ending, since he switched to the onsen-route before doing that, for some reason.
Oh yeah you're right! Well he's probably saving that to implement hard NTR in the holiday season. People always try to end the year on highly anticipated content.

As for Druus, you're inserting your opinion into a lot of that. I don't think he wants more money. If he did he would pander more. I think he has more than enough and its made him grow distant from the people, just like any game developer.

Ubisoft isn't trying to produce art, they're making viking and samurai games because the normies love that. Bethesda's Fallout 76 wasn't meant for the masses, its meant for the diehard fans who will buy every cosmetic. Rockstar Games GTA Online is not meant to be a timeless valid gaming experience, its meant to pander to children buying shark cards.

Money is what makes devs distant.
Poverty does not.

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
I'm not sure how accurate this data is but FE had a nearly 400 subscriber drop between June 30th (1063) and July 1st (685). If this is true, I wonder if it has anything to do with the no estimated date release method. Screenshot 2024-07-09 205125.png

Reactions: lindisfarne

lindisfarne

Mar 16, 2018
The problem is, a lot of content producers get to a point where the passive monthly revenue allows them to start living comfortably without working another job. And then once that sets in, its essentially a waiting game until they realize they can actually cut back on monthly progress and just allow the passive revenue to continue while taking a more relaxed pace. This mindset is hard to counter, since when they realize they can start getting lazier, they will be loathe to go back to the earlier production schedule and workload, since they get used to the more relaxed pace. The only way to combat this is through your wallets.

Reactions: Rastafoo and GFLYRM
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes