3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Ima Pervert

May 27, 2023
Judging by the fact that bad reviews arn't instantly disappearing anymore, I guess the ...can you even call him a creator? stopped mass reporting them until they were removed. Or maybe they were just too busy changing passwords (lol).

So, 0.41 version uncracked, why does it require a password?
So you can give him the munnies.

Sounds like to me(bracing for a "no shit sherlock"), that we simply need to find a way to prevent the game from going online? I mean, if it works perfectly fine when you run the activated game with the internet off, then we simply need a crack/mod that makes it so the game won't go online?

Tbh, I didn't even know Ren'Py engine could go online, and without your permission? and then change the files in the directory!? It is kinda making me paranoid about other renpy games now too lol
Assuming it doesn't force an online check to verify the current password before you can proceed. I haven't looked at it so I hope I didn't give him ideas there, since it is very clear that he spends at least half his "development time" watching this thread.

If not, you don't need hacks for that. Just put a rule into windows firewall assuming you're on Windows (no mac version and all, and if you have linux you already know)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes