3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
i see the password being updated pretty soon, if anyone uses the password
make a backup of the entire game, as the game will deactivate when it connects online when fallen realizes the passwords posted
i forget how the DRM is setup now, but it involves the save files holding the code for the new content
theres other files besides the save file that get changed, it tracks the folder the game is in
it checks for unauthorized files, so dont save them in the hana folder (usually just deletes text/code/mods the game loads, but who knows)

until theres a proper crack, it might help temporarily
ALSO, theres a appdata folder for renpy where it also saves game data, and may of been a second, but i forget
it would also need to be wiped or updated with the save backups, if theres a mismatch, might trigger the password prompt again

no idea how much of the 2 months was focused on DRM VS content

Last edited:

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
for what its worth
i have a semi functional crack i threw together in ~45min (part of which was find a old crack to base it on, and finding the tools again)
its missing the online code, so without a save file that was activated, its useless
but you can choose "jump to new content" and get a error message that fallen added that the scene does not exist
i know the other 2 crackers know where to grab the online code, I've just been out of the loop

if the password updates and breaks it, ill see if my crack fixes the password update and post it + a activated save file

update: have the online code aswell
2 months ended up being
766 new lines of code (atleast in the online portion, cant speak for backend changes)
3 CGs
1 animation

Last edited:
Reactions: m823543 and rokrad

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
For what it's worth the update was pretty good, but still way too short for the wait. Also, it feels like he wants to wrap things up, since they have already decided to end the play after being seen only once by someone else. There is obviously the cliffhanger of what Hana promised Yuma, which will most likely end up with a creampie anyway, despite what they have said about it so far. After all, they made a big deal of Yuma missing it because they are going to end the play before it could happen, so I assume Yuma is going to get it before they actually end things in this route.

But yeah, it would be kinda weird if FE suddenly pivoted from the ending of this release into more netorase play in the subsequent updates without justifying it by making Hana have a sudden and weird change of heart, so I'm curious to see how this is going to develop from here on.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Wow it may just be me but playing all the way through again some things have changed.... Yuma dick in some scenes is now smaller then before and the creampie scene with the mc present is now gone (could be a bug).

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Is there gonna be version v0.41 leaked and cracked? Oh I see It's locked behind 15 dollars, then I suppose it might come in a week I hope.

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Is there gonna be version v0.41 leaked and cracked? Oh I see It's locked behind 15 dollars, then I suppose it might come in a week I hope.
There's a link on the previous page and the password on this but who knows how fast FE manages to update the DRM / change the password so you gotta be quick.

Reactions: allinon

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
I used the password but still can't get into the gallery. Sad
The gallery and other extras require a separate patch. A few releases back there was one posted here, but while it unlocked the gallery it caused some weird issues with the game itself, like making the screen completely black during the gameplay, so I guess people don't bother with trying to crack whatever DRM was on that patch anymore.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes