3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

mase88

Jan 7, 2018
Me trying to figure out what NTS means for 10 minutes. Got it now lol. So I’m a bit late to this discussion. The creator is doing a new update and he’s polling to see whether he’s gonna keep the same vibe of NTS(sharing) or NTR where Yuma takes her? But you guys don’t want that?

Isn’t the game basically complete since they went all the way, is he gonna rework the game or add more content?
The big problem is his selling point on patreon was always making a more lighthearted netorase game, to make now such a big change after more than 2 years is pretty unfair towards his early supporter.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The big problem is his selling point on patreon was always making a more lighthearted netorase game, to make now such a big change after more than 2 years is pretty unfair towards his early supporter.
I liked the 'happy' ending from early on. Adding new content for alternate 'bad' endings doesn't change that. While I would personally like to see him do another game of a similar vibe with more happy endings, I understand why Fallen Eros would want to give his supporters what they want.

mase88

Jan 7, 2018
I liked the 'happy' ending from early on. Adding new content for alternate 'bad' endings doesn't change that. While I would personally like to see him do another game of a similar vibe with more happy endings, I understand why Fallen Eros would want to give his supporters what they want.
So his earlier supporter mean nothing anymore thats such a weak argument for me why should i support a creator especially early on when he is making such a big change so late at the game?
Why support devs when they lie to you, my lesson here is my support means nothing to this dev and when tommorow a big harem fans support him we get a Harem game or what?

Reactions: Devious and jclosed

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
So his earlier supporter mean nothing anymore thats such a weak argument for me why should i support a creator especially early on when he is making such a big change so late at the game?
Why support devs when they lie to you, my lesson here is my support means nothing to this dev and when tommorow a big harem fans support him we get a Harem game or what?
Bro 100% of current scenes are lovey dovey netorase. Even if you try to reach hard NTR it doesn't happen. If you get all sad when peeping for example, she immediately stops. Don't act like the game became all NTR when its literally all theoretical.

If anything, this Anti-NTR complaining is borderline absurd.

mase88

Jan 7, 2018
Bro 100% of current scenes are lovey dovey netorase. Even if you try to reach hard NTR it doesn't happen. If you get all sad when peeping for example, she immediately stops. Don't act like the game became all NTR when its literally all theoretical.

If anything, this Anti-NTR complaining is borderline absurd.
The dark NTRS path isn't even close to be wholesome or lovey dovey but it was still okay for me. The problem is that he makes now the complete 180 thats where he lost me, and of course you are happy that you get your wish that the game changes from NTRS to NTR i don`t blame you for this, i blame the Dev for changing so late and not sticking to what he told at the start or even later in the game develportment.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Bro I didn't say I supported NTR. Check my post history across f95, I push NTRS harder than anything else.

Also the latest scenes have not been "DARK NTRS", that's absurd.
If you're done with the game just be done. Don't try to argue XD

mase88

Jan 7, 2018
Come on man the new onsen route got one update or two? And before that we got the dark NTRS path that was definitely not lovey dovey but like i said that was okay.

mase88

Jan 7, 2018
What's the problem with NTR and NTS if the game has several routes? Go through only those that do not lead to hard NTR, problems?
The more plot options the better, it's a game after all
But then say it from the beginning not after 2 years. Many supported him because he sold the game as a Netorase game. I can only speak for myself but i wouldn't have support him nearly as much thats for sure!

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Is the problem here that he is giving additional endings that you don't want? As far as I can tell, he already gave us the endings he promised. Where is the lie here?

mase88

Jan 7, 2018
Is the problem here that he is giving additional endings that you don't want? As far as I can tell, he already gave us the endings he promised. Where is the lie here?
That's one path that he finished and not the game. He can still do so many more within Netorase. I know devs want to make money nothing wrong with that, but to me there has to be a limit, and making such a big change espiacially so late in the games develportment is pretty shitty. And lets be honest adding ntr in wholesome Netorase/Cuckoldry focused game its not a little change maybe for you but not for me. look that's for me the crazy part i only want, the dev to make the game based on his Patreon or whatever he use. is this really to much to ask?

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
That's one path that he finished and not the game. He can still do so many more within Netorase. I know devs want to make money nothing wrong with that, but to me there has to be a limit, and making such a big change espiacially so late in the games develportment is pretty shitty. And lets be honest adding ntr in wholesome Netorase/Cuckoldry focused game its not a little change maybe for you but not for me. look that's for me the crazy part i only want, the dev to make the game based on his Patreon or whatever he use. is this really to much to ask?
The effort to add in alternate paths is a lot less than starting a whole new game, so I fully understand the dev in offering that - especially if that is what his current supporters want. As for me, I patiently wait for his next new netorase game, as I really liked this one.

mase88

Jan 7, 2018
The effort to add in alternate paths is a lot less than starting a whole new game, so I fully understand the dev in offering that - especially if that is what his current supporters want. As for me, I patiently wait for his next new netorase game, as I really liked this one.
And i get this but the effort to the tell your supporters early on would be like 5 min and this whole BS would be no problem at all.

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
What's the problem with NTR and NTS if the game has several routes? Go through only those that do not lead to hard NTR, problems?
The more plot options the better, it's a game after all
1. Game was advertised as something that would always stay wholesome since the beginning so it feels like betrayal this late in development and 2. the fact that there is a possibility of hard NTR happening changes who Hana (and Yuma, assuming it would be with him) are as characters. Currently we can always be certain that Hana loves Tatsuki and their marriage will endure everything, the netorase is just play for them. However, if there is suddenly an ending where Hana actually gets stolen it retroactively makes it so that it was always just a matter of the right event to happen to make her leave Tatsuki, which feels like character assassination.

mase88

Jan 7, 2018
1. Game was advertised as something that would always stay wholesome since the beginning so it feels like betrayal this late in development and 2. the fact that there is a possibility of hard NTR happening changes who Hana (and Yuma, assuming it would be with him) are as characters. Currently we can always be certain that Hana loves Tatsuki and their marriage will endure everything, the netorase is just play for them. However, if there is suddenly an ending where Hana actually gets stolen it retroactively makes it so that it was always just a matter of the right event to happen to make her leave Tatsuki, which feels like character assassination.
Yeah that's the problem his whole selling point was always to make IWH this wholesome Netorase game without crossing the line to hard NTR and now it turns out it was a big fat lie!

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Ironically, rather than NTR fans derailing the thread, its the NTR Haters who did that.

In other news its been over 2 months since an update.
0.4 got a public release on May 19th but was finished and given to patrons much earlier.
So its been at least 60 days. Maybe Fallen Eros has writer's block or something? Who knows.

mase88

Jan 7, 2018
Ironically, rather than NTR fans derailing the thread, its the NTR Haters who did that.

In other news its been over 2 months since an update.
0.4 got a public release on May 19th but was finished and given to patrons much earlier.
So its been at least 60 days. Maybe Fallen Eros has writer's block or something? Who knows.
I'm not a NTR hater i hate when Devs Lie, thats a big difference to me! Screenshot (17).png

Last edited:

James013

Oct 7, 2020
I click on “Extras” on the main page
Then I click on CG Gallery, Scene gallery, or Animations etc
It always tells me that I need to activate the patch

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes