3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
IndecentWifeHana-0.41Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: tuv.kio

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
i see the password being updated pretty soon, if anyone uses the password
make a backup of the entire game, as the game will deactivate when it connects online when fallen realizes the passwords posted
i forget how the DRM is setup now, but it involves the save files holding the code for the new content
theres other files besides the save file that get changed, it tracks the folder the game is in
it checks for unauthorized files, so dont save them in the hana folder (usually just deletes text/code/mods the game loads, but who knows)

until theres a proper crack, it might help temporarily
ALSO, theres a appdata folder for renpy where it also saves game data, and may of been a second, but i forget
it would also need to be wiped or updated with the save backups, if theres a mismatch, might trigger the password prompt again

no idea how much of the 2 months was focused on DRM VS content
So I activated the game with the code posted and it works. How do I make sure this shit dev can't invade my files and deactivate the game later? Still baffled how its even possible the dude can remotely de-crack an offline game. Idiot shoulda worked for fuckin' Denuvo instead of milking patreon.

• Haha
Reactions: Telamon1233
Nov 26, 2020
Hey guys. Anyone know any mod or something to remove the character icons?pics? showing up to the left and right side of the dialog? It blocks some of the texts.

The_Black_Wolf

Apr 2, 2024
Are the go home route and the onsen locked for you guys too? and this update seemed a bit buggy as well.
I'm playing in new pc the public version of v0.40, why the hell these options are locked? After wait 5 updates to play this game again and I can't access to the onsen route.

Someone know what is happening?
I think I saw somewhere(in discord probably) that you have to finish the unlocked routes (stay here, Go camping) first then the locked choice will open. I haven't tried it so not sure.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes