3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

mase88

Jan 7, 2018
I'm Not the biggest Fan from Fallen at the moment but that's a bit harsh. Sure, his updates are not so fast as before, but calling him a milker is too much.

Reactions: clowns234

Poptropica99

Jul 8, 2023
I'm Not the biggest Fan from Fallen at the moment but that's a bit harsh. Sure, his updates are not so fast as before, but calling him a milker is too much.
He's not a milker but I just got banned from his discord for suggesting to keep the community more updated for everyone and not just do polls or radio silence like usual. Dude's got ambition but his ego over his slow and long over due updated game is ridiculous

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Switching to "no release dates" is Milking 101, and you can notice it by how they claim that "i dont want to rush updates", but then the updates that take 3 months, are the exact same updates that took 1 month, in terms of content and quality (both CGs and writing)

Dozens of "patreon devs" have done so, its in the manual

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
He's not a milker but I just got banned from his discord for suggesting to keep the community more updated for everyone and not just do polls or radio silence like usual. Dude's got ambition but his ego over his slow and long over due updated game is ridiculous
Yeah, Fallen deleted a message I left a couple days ago and that was the final straw for me, so I left the Discord. Absolutely no use staying when you can even say anything. I probably would’ve gotten banned eventually if I didn’t leave myself.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Defeatist Mentality! Ask if he'll adjust the poll to give more votes to supporters. Realistically if you've given +100$ in the past, your vote should count more than the people who just lurk and hard spam NTR.
Given around 300$ or maybe even more and it doesn’t mean shit to Fallen. Fallen slowed things down to a glacial pace and goes all defensive when people are rightfully asking to stay updated on progress.

This update that’s supposedly coming up better be at least an 8/10 in terms of quality and content, otherwise he should just quit instead of stringing people on.

Reactions: Mediocre

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
This update that’s supposedly coming up better be at least an 8/10 in terms of quality and content, otherwise he should just quit instead of stringing people on.
it wont be, he already said its 3 CGs

sounds familiar? ya know, like the same ammount of CGs he could deliver when updates where every 2 weeks, and the same when they were every month?

Reactions: Mediocre

TzeroVon

Feb 11, 2022
I'm playing in new pc the public version of v0.40, why the hell these options are locked? After wait 5 updates to play this game again and I can't access to the onsen route.

Someone know what is happening?

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes