3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Oh yeah you're right! Well he's probably saving that to implement hard NTR in the holiday season. People always try to end the year on highly anticipated content.
I personally don't think any of the Yuma routes will end in hard NTR. While he does get possessive when horny, he's always apologetic afterwards when he calms down and it would feel out of character for him to actually steal Hana away if Tatsuki doesn't like it. I think FE is delaying it because it's the last of the unfinished Yuma routes and he's anticipating that a bunch of his subs don't care about Katsuo and are just waiting for the Yuma stuff to be complete before unsubscribing.

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
I personally don't think any of the Yuma routes will end in hard NTR. While he does get possessive when horny, he's always apologetic afterwards when he calms down and it would feel out of character for him to actually steal Hana away if Tatsuki doesn't like it. I think FE is delaying it because it's the last of the unfinished Yuma routes and he's anticipating that a bunch of his subs don't care about Katsuo and are just waiting for the Yuma stuff to be complete before unsubscribing.
I don't think there will be any hard NTR either. It kinda goes against the wholesome aspect that the game is supposed to be. The dark route pushed this boundary and I think that is the furthest it will go unless FE completely changes and decides against being a wholesome game.

Reactions: Rastafoo

tyknjinq

Apr 6, 2018
omg... maybe one of my friend doing something with my phone when i forget & leaving it on my desk, so all channel from my discord is missing.
can someone give me another invite link, because when i use invite link at page 1, discord says it expired....

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I'm not sure how accurate this data is but FE had a nearly 400 subscriber drop between June 30th (1063) and July 1st (685). If this is true, I wonder if it has anything to do with the no estimated date release method. View attachment 3816280
That's only half the story though. A 1-time donation of $250 can more than make up for some 10$ subs disappearing. And we have no way of knowing how many 1-time donations are occurring.

I personally am not averse to doing that if an update is truly remarkable.

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
I'm not sure how accurate this data is but FE had a nearly 400 subscriber drop between June 30th (1063) and July 1st (685). If this is true, I wonder if it has anything to do with the no estimated date release method. View attachment 3816280
Also worth noting that this pattern seems to repeat each month and you should look at the one-year progression to get a more accurate image.
1720714654258.png

Seems to me that there might be a beginning of a downward trend, but it's too early to tell.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
It hurts me to say so,but it seems like FallenEros may have been felled upon by his own way to storytell,while he still write some good pieces,there were too many minuscle updates with little relevant. I used to dream with the day i would see big Yuma content,but it got removed as he preferreed to not make things too complex by adding a different variant of Yuma,them he gone and made things complex anyways and now i only hope he at least complete this game,i dont even dream with the"dlcs"

Neneily

Dec 17, 2023
Hello everyone, does anyone have GC or the saves of version 0.39 or 0.40?
Could you please pass them on to me?

jakekiko

Jun 25, 2021
can someone clarify the 2 different routes? I just heard of this after seeing there’s a sequel. I’ve almost finished the game, Yuma just creampied her and she sent an image of them at the mall with a watermelon up her shirt. What is the difference between the 2 endings? There’s only a few choices to make in the game so I’m curious.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
can someone clarify the 2 different routes? I just heard of this after seeing there’s a sequel. I’ve almost finished the game, Yuma just creampied her and she sent an image of them at the mall with a watermelon up her shirt. What is the difference between the 2 endings? There’s only a few choices to make in the game so I’m curious.
In one ending, you cut Yuma off and he has a night of PASSION with Yuma in the best scene of the game.
In the other ending, you let him stick around for threesome such and such

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes