3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

bdsoce

Mar 13, 2018
i think the game is missing one thing ,hana side of the story ;she do love here as husband ,it is for sure but she is manupaltive and kinky as f .She is the one develloping him as a "cuck",she initiate it all and took pleasure in it ,the real good thing would be to see her side and se what she think and what she does ,we would get that blurry image unblurred and more,seeing how it did not happened this way and the deepth of her reassoning .maybe im the only one thinking that way but i dont really care about the cuck lol his dialogues and shit is just a wat to outlined hana and her deal for me ,so the real deal should be hana .
there is multiple story who do it like that ;a new game plus of sort or side story if you mean.
I know that i will sound stupid as one can be known for as the game aint finish but thats my two cent xD

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Why are there so many locked choices even in the cracked version? I even entered the patreon code.
If you needed to enter the Patreon code, then something is wrong. Make sure you downloaded the cracked version and deleted the uncracked Patreon version.

"Go Home" is still locked, but "keep Yuma" is now unlocked wtf?
"Go Home" is unlocked when you have gotten both the Yuma End and Hana End. There are currently 4 endings.

Reactions: Sengokus
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes