1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

swampystudio

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2024
Not sure how you enable it I didn't explore the code a lot, but if you use URM when selecting what to call Gracelyn you can see there is a hidden 4th option to call her mom. So you can use urm and select it or set the var callmom = True before the choice and it will display the 4th option. Like so:

View attachment 3863934

As for the sister and the childhood friend bs I used unren and edited the p-file.rpy Pauline is now referred to as sister and yourself as big brother. like:

View attachment 3863961 View attachment 3863962
View attachment 3863965
Sadly I have no idea how to give it too other people and it too work, throwing the file in without the vn being unren'd causes errors. I have no doubts someone with the knowledge can do it easily though as its all there already..

EDIT: ok so after a few more minutes I discovered if I deleted the relpatch.rpa it seems to work. I dont know what I am doing and if it will break anything but it seems to work (I speed through with ctrl). You can try if you like and make a backup.

There is also a cuckon var unset which seems reasonable for this dude and maybe a sign of the future.
Patreon: :unsure:

Me:

I didn't do anything!

• Sad
Reactions: Daddy-S

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Overall, it seems like this could be a pretty good game and I'm looking forward to seeing how this one progresses.
But here are few issues that I noticed:

1. Beginning of the update, during Eula's dialog it has her listed as Ms. Emily.
2. During the spa scene there are several instances in the dialog and narration when Ms. Emily is used when it should be Ms. Lily.
3. Also, during the spa scene the client should be the one getting the "happy ending" not the masseuse. So, it makes zero sense for the MC to be getting himself off when he should have been getting Ms. Lily off. That is what the client is paying extra for, their own orgasm.
4. The effects of drinking alcohol do not hit you instantly like they are shown for the MC during the Ms. Emily scene.
5. Way too much pausing in this game with a lot of unnecessary extra clicks to advance the dialog.
6. The free roam was pointless, because the only thing you could really do was go outside.
7. In one of the text messages, I forgot which one, "Tom" is hard coded in instead of the whatever name the player chooses. (text message from Ms. Emily)

Last edited:

swampystudio

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2024
Overall, it seems like this could be a pretty good game and I'm looking forward to seeing how this one progresses.
But here are few issues that I noticed:

1. Beginning of the update, during Eula's dialog it has her listed as Ms. Emily.
2. During the spa scene there are several instances in the dialog and narration when Ms. Emily is used when it should be Ms. Lily.
3. Also, during the spa scene the client should be the one getting the "happy ending" not the masseuse. So, it makes zero sense for the MC to be getting himself off when he should have been getting Ms. Lily off. That is what the client is paying extra for, their own orgasm.
4. The effects of drinking alcohol do not hit you instantly like they are shown for the MC during the Ms. Emily scene.
5. Way too much pausing in this game with a lot of unnecessary extra clicks to advance the dialog.
6. The free roam was pointless, because the only thing you could really do was go outside.
7. In one of the text messages, I forgot which one, "Tom" is hard coded in instead of the whatever name the player chooses.
Noted! Thanks :)

Reactions: Alex5280

vonamatas

Jun 23, 2021
Ah, figured it out. I used a Renpy Universal transparent text editor on the Pixeldrain version. That was the issue.
:p :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I also use mods of this type, but I always run the game first and check how deeply the author has modified the base RenPy code. This time I gave up after seeing the scope of the changes, and that's why "it works for me".

BTW - a transparent background and no text frames improve the appearance of the game more than "original fonts" and unusual icons. It's not a matter of taste but ergonomics.
It's a matter of taste, for example, comic-book-style dialogues (speech bubbles), which sometimes look great, but usually "almost" (but there's a lot of work on them).

[edit]
A sandbox without content and purpose, which is the easiest way to upset 80% of players.

I just don't know why it looks like something else in its default state (first pic).
All 3D models are created as "female" (the base is always female body type), the dangling male elements are added during modeling. When rendering a scene using the "male" model ->
The base is always visible - by definition, it's the base!
... but not necessarily those flying additions
Some 3D model creators are better at gluing penises, while others always have something peeking out from underneath ;)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: swampystudio

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Not sure why people are leaving one star reviews, its for sure not that bad of a vn so far. I mean there are a few things that are not my usual taste like the semi - child, innocent-ish, simpy mc (cuck vibes) or the potential li being basically a prostitute(you can gain rel points with her, or not..). The masseuse said we didn't have to give happy endings if we didn't want too, I was given the choice to not touch her or watch her "work" so in my play I didn't, it wasn't forced. Hopefully I dont have to watch her bouncing on other guys on repeat in the future which for me is the biggest worry I have, this turning into a cuck/voyeur sim, its just not my thing but even if it was it wouldn't be a 1 star review.

The prologue is a bit too heavy on the narration and sometimes even telling us things we can already see like "mom is smiling and happy" like yeah, no shit I can see that but it certainly does not deserve 1 star. An Ipatch fixes things that get annoying like reading "childhood friend" way too often(no-one uses this language irl) but calling the girl you have lived with your whole life your sister and the woman that brought you up your mom fits perfectly even though they are not blood related.

I would write a review myself but it's not far enough along for me to judge yet. It could be a 3-4 star vn (for me) if it does not throw prostitutes at me and does not force anything harder like cuck/ntr/femdom but that's just not my taste many enjoy it. There are many worse vn's out there with 3 star ratings. If I can have a good exclusive relationship with that cutie sister and am not forced into hard kinks I can see this being a decent vn even if its just a slice of life kinda deal.

Reactions: tmu500

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Not sure why people are leaving one star reviews, its for sure not that bad of a vn so far. I mean there are a few things that are not my usual taste like the semi - child, innocent-ish, simpy mc (cuck vibes) or the potential li being basically a prostitute(you can gain rel points with her, or not..). The masseuse said we didn't have to give happy endings if we didn't want too, I was given the choice to not touch her or watch her "work" so in my play I didn't, it wasn't forced. Hopefully I dont have to watch her bouncing on other guys on repeat in the future which for me is the biggest worry I have, this turning into a cuck/voyeur sim, its just not my thing but even if it was it wouldn't be a 1 star review.

The prologue is a bit too heavy on the narration and sometimes even telling us things we can already see like "mom is smiling and happy" like yeah, no shit I can see that but it certainly does not deserve 1 star. An Ipatch fixes things that get annoying like reading "childhood friend" way too often(no-one uses this language irl) but calling the girl you have lived with your whole life your sister and the woman that brought you up your mom fits perfectly even though they are not blood related.

I would write a review myself but it's not far enough along for me to judge yet. It could be a 3-4 star vn (for me) if it does not throw prostitutes at me and does not force anything harder like cuck/ntr/femdom but that's just not my taste many enjoy it. There are many worse vn's out there with 3 star ratings. If I can have a good exclusive relationship with that cutie sister and am not forced into hard kinks I can see this being a decent vn even if its just a slice of life kinda deal.
Likewise, It is a good game with protentional.

Reactions: Daddy-S
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes