riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Hmmm... there have been seven updates on Patreon since April 24... which was the date of the last update on Subscribestar. :cautious:

I was hoping you may have had a chance to look at it over the past 5 days or so (since my post) but you have probably been busy with the next game update.

I'm not trying to be a douche or anything Marc Dob ... but it would probably be a good idea to post updates on both platforms at the same time so that you dont alienate one group at the expense of the other.

Even though they may be posts for higher tiers, it's still important to keep your supporters advised on both platforms about the games progress.

I prefer not to use Patreon if I can avoid it and I DO want to support you in developing Inertia but if you have a preference for supporters to use Pateon, please be clear & above board and let everyone know.

I so can't wait for the next update... :devilish:... but I'd appreciate your thoughts on the above at some stage mate! ;)

Cheers...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hmmm... there have been seven updates on Patreon since April 24... which was the date of the last update on Subscribestar. :cautious:

I was hoping you may have had a chance to look at it over the past 5 days or so (since my post) but you have probably been busy with the next game update.

I'm not trying to be a douche or anything Marc Dob ... but it would probably be a good idea to post updates on both platforms at the same time so that you dont alienate one group at the expense of the other.

Even though they may be posts for higher tiers, it's still important to keep your supporters advised on both platforms about the games progress.

I prefer not to use Patreon if I can avoid it and I DO want to support you in developing Inertia but if you have a preference for supporters to use Pateon, please be clear & above board and let everyone know.

I so can't wait for the next update... :devilish:... but I'd appreciate your thoughts on the above at some stage mate! ;)

Cheers...
Do you have Discord? He's pretty responsive on there, and it's not Patreon.

Plus the Discord server has a T_Liin. I suspect some come more for her posts than they do for game updates.

Reactions: riddikk91

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018

Cheers...
No one is being alienated mate, I appreciate everyone equally.

I haven't posted the update progress as of yet to any of the platforms. When I do which will be soon, it will be to all the supporting ones.

Compared to most creators I think I'm pretty considerate with my updates and public opinions, in saying that I do apologise on the speed of the update progress and the lack of on substar.

I'm very active on discord so if you need to reach out that's where Ill be.

Thanks,
Dob

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
No one is being alienated mate, I appreciate everyone equally.

I haven't posted the update progress as of yet to any of the platforms. When I do which will be soon, it will be to all the supporting ones.

Compared to most creators I think I'm pretty considerate with my updates and public opinions, in saying that I do apologise on the speed of the update progress and the lack of on substar.

I'm very active on discord so if you need to reach out that's where Ill be.

Thanks,
Dob
All good bud... I wasn't trying to be an arsehole or anything - it's more along the lines that I'd like to see this game keep growing & it's baby steps like these (running support on two different funding platforms) that can easily be ironed out. (y)

I'm soooo looking forward to the future 'Adventures of Inertia' though... just hurry up & finish the damn update ok? :ROFLMAO::LOL::D:ROFLMAO::LOL::D

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ogKimra

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Good news for you... After Inertia is finished I will be making a Male protag game and you may see some similar faces you've all grown to know and love. :)
Finally MC can make love with Inertias Brother! And fuck of all the guys trying to hit on her!

• Sad
Reactions: ogKimra

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The shithead was found the next morning by the dad so he's already free unfortunately.
Really? Last I remember, Inertia had just realised she'd left Shithead in the basement all night without freeing him, and was hoping that she wouldn't get into too much trouble, and that eventually someone would wonder where he was and go looking for him

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes