Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Lmao, just caught up with the thread, some very interesting comments from a few of you.

I'm glad most of you are enjoying the game but there is still a lot to be implemented, the "real" fun hasn't started but its definitely on the right track to be. New coding has been added so each choice will have a consequence and you can play depending on your desires. Feel free to drop a comment or send me an inbox if you have any questions.

Also big shoutout to patrons, substars and followers, have an amazing weekend.

-Dob
How could you not give a shout out to T_Liin and the Discord channel?? :cry: :cry: :cry: T-Liin is Life. The month she was away was hell.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Lmao, just caught up with the thread, some very interesting comments from a few of you.

I'm glad most of you are enjoying the game but there is still a lot to be implemented, the "real" fun hasn't started but its definitely on the right track to be. New coding has been added so each choice will have a consequence and you can play depending on your desires. Feel free to drop a comment or send me an inbox if you have any questions.

Also big shoutout to patrons, substars and followers, have an amazing weekend.

-Dob
So far you're doing a good job. All LI, both men and women, are handsome and lovable. The stories, as far as I've experienced them so far and can assess them, come across well. Atmospherically everything is good, the game looks appealing and lively. Of course we and everyone are looking forward to the "real fun". So, the overall package is right so far. Stay true to yourself and the quality and keep investing your heart and soul. If you can do it, I can promise you that your game will be well received. (y)

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
If I was the DEV I'd make a male protagonist and then make them do everything the female protagonist does in the game. Make him suck dick in bathroom's glory hole shove a butt plug up his ass make him make out with his step brother and dad and take it up the ass from his BFF in the swimming pool.

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
If I was the DEV I'd make a male protagonist and then make them do everything the female protagonist does in the game. Make him suck dick in bathroom's glory hole shove a butt plug up his ass make him make out with his step brother and dad and take it up the ass from him BFF in the swimming pool.
I especially have the situations in the photo studio in mind :LOL:

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
If I was the DEV I'd make a male protagonist and then make them do everything the female protagonist does in the game. Make him suck dick in bathroom's glory hole shove a butt plug up his ass make him make out with his step brother and dad and take it up the ass from him BFF in the swimming pool.
its a good job not all of us like dick up are arse but hay if your a fagwart then your a fagwart just dont try and push it on the rest of us

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
What's throwing me off is that the steering wheel on the car is on the left side like America and their driving on the right side. But the accent sometimes reminds me of somewhere in Europe. Is it the USA?
Why is that throwing you off though? We only have like 4 countries (all islands) here in Europe that drive on the left side, all mainland European countries drive on the right side with the steering wheel on the left, same as the USA..:KEK:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Why is that throwing you off though? We only have like 4 countries (all islands) here in Europe that drive on the left side, all mainland European countries drive on the right side with the steering wheel on the left, same as the USA..:KEK:
Maybe he wants to say: "It's throwing me off the island"?

Reactions: Balbaar

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Some people should really try to get out of their own country and discover the world.
And the accent !!! is there a voiced version of this game ? or the guy just wanted to say that the way the text is written makes him think that the writer is not american.
You have to realise that most of those games are made by non american devs and that they are often written in another language then translated in english. Sometimes the dev use a software to make an automatic translation and the result can be quite strange if there is not an english proof reader to check it out.

Reactions: Balbaar

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Then go play a game that has a male protagonist then coming to a thread that has a female protagonist and telling us you want to play a male protagonist isn't going to do anything. Go to latest updates and select male protagonist and search through the 7060 male protagonist games on the site. To make it easier for you just click the link. https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=173
I mean, i can't blame them, while mother/son, aunt/nephew, brother/sister have become mainstream enough to be one of the top fetishes both in the west and in japan, father/daughter remained a niche fetish along with several father/daughter games getting abandoned for both playing as the father or the daughter but the overwhelming majority being about the father as the MC due how few are about playing as the daughter
Also demanding for a protagonist to be changed has always been a thing here, the mother/son and brother/sister are quite vocal, this is the first time i've found someone trying to push for playing as the father instead of having the father "disappear" to play as the step-som
Why then? First of all the girl is hot. Games with female protagonists, and with a good story, are still quite rare. The game fits perfectly into the niche. Second, she (we) can have sex with whoever she wants without us having the NTR hysteria :cool:
For most people sex is not a two way thing, because someone is fine with sleeping around as much as possible as a dude, they don't like the inverse
There's also being more comfortable self-inserting as a dude specially on the cases on FeMC games when the author/dev makes it explicitly clear that ("You") are the one getting fucked
Yes, it might supriose some, but people are selfish and hardly care about other perspectives
That along FeMC usually being a turbo-sluts from the get-go while also claiming that FeMC is not a turbo-sluts and FeMC games where you have to lose to get to the sex scenes.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I mean, i can't blame them, while mother/son, aunt/nephew, brother/sister have become mainstream enough to be one of the top fetishes both in the west and in japan, father/daughter remained a niche fetish along with several father/daughter games getting abandoned for both playing as the father or the daughter but the overwhelming majority being about the father as the MC due how few are about playing as the daughter
Also demanding for a protagonist to be changed has always been a thing here, the mother/son and brother/sister are quite vocal, this is the first time i've found someone trying to push for playing as the father instead of having the father "disappear" to play as the step-som

For most people sex is not a two way thing, because someone is fine with sleeping around as much as possible as a dude, they don't like the inverse
There's also being more comfortable self-inserting as a dude specially on the cases on FeMC games when the author/dev makes it explicitly clear that ("You") are the one getting fucked
Yes, it might supriose some, but people are selfish and hardly care about other perspectives
That along FeMC usually being a turbo-sluts from the get-go while also claiming that FeMC is not a turbo-sluts and FeMC games where you have to lose to get to the sex scenes.
People just need to learn not to take games personally. These are interactive films, there is one (or more) MC/avatar whose role you slip into. But that doesn't mean that you are that person. You only experience everything from their perspective.

Otherwise there is only one perspective/vision that counts: that of the developer. The fans then come all by themselves.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
these girls are all going to wind up black bred aren't they
It's like all these games these days have to be about bbc or the mc or their partner have to be with just black guys, it's like the devs only think that black guys can have big cocks.

Reactions: sava75

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
It's like all these games these days have to be about bbc or the mc or their partner have to be with just black guys, it's like the devs only think that black guys can have big cocks.
What utter nonsense. The majority of male MC's are portrayed with unreasonably large schlongs. The actual problem is people assuming the latter to be a requirement for satisfying their partners. Which *spoiler alert* it really isn't.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I know you can get issues with your dick size, if you take all these horse dick MCs. And the BBC won't report about F95.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes