dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
The black characters in photos #8 & #9 on original post look like caucasian Daz3d models painted brown, wearing wigs. Guess Jimmy Kimmel and Trudeau are in the game.

Does it get better, or do they look like that in all scenes?

Edit: NVM. Played through the first few scenes to see Marcus and his friend. It looks like these are Caucasian models with a paint-job & some questionable/otherworldly hair choices that don't look natural to the characters' skin-tones or facial features. That sort of thing might work in a sci-fi game with aliens or people from the distant future after some evolutionary genetic changes. But it's immersion-breaking for a game based in current real-world time. As-is, it just looks like a few white guys with very ill-advised Halloween costumes.

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
They're just another one of those type that goes to female protagonist threads and asks for a male protagonist because 7058 male protagonist games are not enough for them.

I'd never play the game if I had to play her male friend her step-turd or her dad or any other dude.

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Then go play a game that has a male protagonist then coming to a thread that has a female protagonist and telling us you want to play a male protagonist isn't going to do anything. Go to latest updates and select male protagonist and search through the 7060 male protagonist games on the site. To make it easier for you just click the link. https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=173

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
sounds like a lot of fun!
An economy simulation! Nice stuff, why is it called Inertia? Ah that is the companies name! ;-)

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Feels like Luxemburg to me, based on the characters pronunciation..
What's throwing me off is that the steering wheel on the car is on the left side like America and their driving on the right side. But the accent sometimes reminds me of somewhere in Europe. Is it the USA?

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
Lmao, just caught up with the thread, some very interesting comments from a few of you.

I'm glad most of you are enjoying the game but there is still a lot to be implemented, the "real" fun hasn't started but its definitely on the right track to be. New coding has been added so each choice will have a consequence and you can play depending on your desires. Feel free to drop a comment or send me an inbox if you have any questions.

Also big shoutout to patrons, substars and followers, have an amazing weekend.

-Dob

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes