Leelloominai

Nov 23, 2017
Ah.. why this game likes this .. strange characters who look like a literal barbie doll... it doesnt look human.. looks like a barbie doll, so strange..

• Angry
Reactions: G0DZillA

groober

Dec 16, 2019
Fantastic game - excellent pace with so much potential building, Inertia's gradual move towards exhibitionism is fabulous.
(Can't believe all the nonsense written from one particular person above) for me you are doing a great job - love it and keep it up ;)(y)(y)

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think this game is shaping up to be decent. Only specific item I would point out for critique is that I think you should consider how to implement different options, Dob.

So far most material (if not all of it?) is a choice between "Do" and "Don't," which is fine, it's nice that it's not a static VN that forces you to fuck everything. That said, I think it would improve the player experience if we got some options of kinks and sexuality to choose between down the line. There's been a load of lesbian content so far, which I'm a big fan of, but I hope there will be more options than Inertia's immediate family. If it wasn't for her direct interest in Inertia's father I'd find green-makeup-girl a promising prospect for example.
Same goes for the childhood friend dude on the straight side. I find him to be somewhat of a wet rag, not a dude I'd personally be attracted to. It'd be nice if Inertia could meet some men that don't connect directly to her family, like with the female options I mentioned. She's coming of age after all, so it would make sense for Intertia to go out and meet (and/or fuck) new people.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
To me Jennifer and Jade (green-makeup-girl) seems to be twins or are sisters as they both look the same in many ways. Which would explain why she has a thing for the dad. We will probably at some point meet that dudes twin sisters Caley and Casey who we see from the picture they showed the FC after the photoshoot and from a picture when he left a text message saying that the twins would like to meet her.

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
I think this game is shaping up to be decent. Only specific item I would point out for critique is that I think you should consider how to implement different options, Dob.

So far most material (if not all of it?) is a choice between "Do" and "Don't," which is fine, it's nice that it's not a static VN that forces you to fuck everything. That said, I think it would improve the player experience if we got some options of kinks and sexuality to choose between down the line. There's been a load of lesbian content so far, which I'm a big fan of, but I hope there will be more options than Inertia's immediate family. If it wasn't for her direct interest in Inertia's father I'd find green-makeup-girl a promising prospect for example.
Same goes for the childhood friend dude on the straight side. I find him to be somewhat of a wet rag, not a dude I'd personally be attracted to. It'd be nice if Inertia could meet some men that don't connect directly to her family, like with the female options I mentioned. She's coming of age after all, so it would make sense for Intertia to go out and meet (and/or fuck) new people.
Great comments,

All of this is being worked on at the moment and the next update will have a consequence script which will allow you to follow certain pathways.

She will definitely have some new encounters that you're looking for but these things do take time to implement properly.

In saying that, you will find what you're looking for in the upcoming updates :).

Have a great day,
Dob

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
All of this is being worked on at the moment and the next update will have a consequence script which will allow you to follow certain pathways.
Sounds good, looking forward to what you cook up!

I like both cuddly and slutty material, so it'll be fun if Inertia can go down distinct paths that emphasise different aspects.
She will definitely have some new encounters that you're looking for but these things do take time to implement properly.
Of course, I haven't sharpened my pitchfork just yet! Like I said, I think your content is shaping up nicely.
In saying that, you will find what you're looking for in the upcoming updates :).
Great, it's gonna be fun to see Inertia spread her wings.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
It seems that some people don't like BBC i guess, i know it's kinda disapointing when you compare it to a little soft noodle!
Depends on the design of the person the bbc (big black cock) belongs to. They are mostly ugly, fat guys who don't look good except for an unnatural horse penis. Or they´re the "gangsta" types who only utter ghetto slang. Or they´re the "supergigolos" who steal a weak, white guy's wife. So the typical stereotypes that no one can see anymore.

But if they're good-looking guys with normal equipment around, written with sensible dialogues and stories, so normal, well done ingame characters, I really like them. Unfortunately, they are rarely well designed.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes