GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
I never had a problem with the text box but a no text box I would have a problem with because there are many times where words will be hard to read where there are white on bright or white on white spots.
That's why I make the text white (already the case for this VN) and add a black outline. It's readable on any background without the textbox. Saves me the trouble of pressing H every 3 seconds.

Reactions: Marcus800

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
That's why I make the text white (already the case for this VN) and add a black outline. It's readable on any background without the textbox. Saves me the trouble of pressing H every 3 seconds.
Thanks for making me aware of outlines, I managed to figure out how.

Location of the file to edit for text color/outlines/shadows:
Inertia\game\gui.rpy

White text color:
define gui.text_color = '#ffffff'
-for interface text color:
define gui.interface_text_color
-for narrator's text color:
define gui.dialogue_text_color
-for characters text color:
define gui.name_text_color

Add this line for Black outline & shadows:
define gui.text_outlines = [ (1, "#000000", 2, 2) ]
-increase 1st '1' value to enlarge text outline
-use 2nd "#000000" to change text outline color, from Black to whatever
-increase 3rd '2' value to enlarge text shadow X
-increase 4th '2' value to enlarge text shadow Y

tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
Got to the point where the guy that you did an initial photoshoot with tries to blackmail you by threatening to send photos to your family, and without the player being presented any options, the MC starts complying

Just wondering if you get forced down a road of blackmail that you don't get an option to break?

Feb 15, 2019
Got to the point where the guy that you did an initial photoshoot with tries to blackmail you by threatening to send photos to your family, and without the player being presented any options, the MC starts complying

Just wondering if you get forced down a road of blackmail that you don't get an option to break?
IIRC the guy gets beaten up like minutes after this

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Nice milking buddy :D
He wasn't obliged to tell anybody anything. Instead, he chose to tell people something that had every right to remain private and you come out with this shit?
You can only hope that your main source of income will never need to take a backseat to personal health because you'll probably be placed on sick leave.
And people will start calling you a milker.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes