lifehacks

Apr 20, 2020
Almost three months to get a graphics card "fixed"? Or to buy a used GPU or a new 3060 Ti for under 400 bucks? No clear communication either, not sketchy at all...

lifehacks

Apr 20, 2020
Spoken like a true freeloader in a pirate forum.
I'm just saying I wouldn't be supporting a creator that doesn't communicate and where it is so clear that the reasoning for delaying is obscured.
I support 11 different creators on patreon, some who only release every 6 months, but they respect and tell me what's happening.
I use F95 to find creators I want to support. Do you? Or are you a white knight with double standards?

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
lifehacks

It doesn't matter that you support anyone. Fact is, this is a pirate forum, not a find-a-developer-to-support forum. So, I respond accordingly with the notion that everyone is either a pirate or a foolish dev who thinks being here is better than nothing.

And I don't white knight. That's just dumb. Not a hill I'd ever die on. I bookmark what interests me....

And I wait.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
k thanks.

imma try it. Just not trying to have to worry about cocks and force content if you know what I am saying when I am on a certain route. trying to do a pure lesbian and then a slut route.
I understand you Here in this game you don't have to worry you can avoid certain contents if you want.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
the game is not abandoned
Yes, technically it's not. The activity from him on most plattforms (here on F95zone, Patreon, Discord) stops with end of August. I think it has to be 3 or 4 months to set the abandoned tag. But unfortunately for almost 2 months there's completely radio silence now, even on his own Discord. Still feels not good to me...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yes, technically it's not. The activity from him on most plattforms (here on F95zone, Patreon, Discord) stops with end of August. I think it has to be 3 or 4 months to set the abandoned tag. But unfortunately for almost 2 months there's completely radio silence now, even on his own Discord. Still feels not good to me...
His system's graphics card shat itself and for the moment can't afford a new one. User end systems can't run without some kind of graphics and he mightn't have Integrated Graphics Hardware available to him. Because Discord uses the CPU more than the GPU, not having Integrated Graphics (at the very least) is quite a problem to accessing that platform.

Of course everything is pure conjecture at this point. Nobody knows anything for certain right now but we can all hope that:
A) Life hasn't decided to bite him in the arse
B) That he will come back when he is able to do so

Dec 14, 2021
In July, the author wrote that his video card had burned down and he could not continue working on the game, he has not appeared since, opened a fundraiser for a new one, 502 of $ 600 has been collected to date. to report $ 100 out of your pocket and not wait for the whole amount to be collected

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
His system's graphics card shat itself and for the moment can't afford a new one. User end systems can't run without some kind of graphics and he mightn't have Integrated Graphics Hardware available to him. Because Discord uses the CPU more than the GPU, not having Integrated Graphics (at the very least) is quite a problem to accessing that platform.

Of course everything is pure conjecture at this point. Nobody knows anything for certain right now but we can all hope that:
A) Life hasn't decided to bite him in the arse
B) That he will come back when he is able to do so
Obviously not blaming the guy if he has problems, personal life comes first, but a small update on the situation would be nice.

Reactions: lifehacks
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes