baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the cheapest 3080 (10GB) here where I live is 872€/852$ at the moment.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah so I don't think the price of a really good GPU has come down all that much.
Still using a 1080 Ti (11GB), myself.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Truly? Over here an RTX 3080 can still command a price tag of up to €1000.
Yes, most prices are around 1k, but you can find cards for around 850. Previously, prices were about one and a half times higher.

Yeah so I don't think the price of a really good GPU has come down all that much.
Still using a 1080 Ti (11GB), myself.
Not by much, no. But noticeable.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
For some of us, that's still too much.
Yes.. I agree! Its a lot for a Graphic Card!
But without beeind disrespectful or judging him. If i want earn Money i have to invest first. And in this case i think without this investment he will loose the Business he wants to start or to be continued. According to that what if seen on his "wishes" with the donations.
Sure nobody knows whats really happen behind the scenes we see. But if its really the Graphic Card (what i personally dont believe. I think its something more that is out of our business) is it more expensive for him not to invest.

I am sure that some here, me icluded would be willing to donate to get this great Game, he startet, to be continued. But it makes it hard if there is no respond since August.

Anyways. I hope instantly he is fine and nothing more worst than a Graphic Card is happen in his life. Patience and hope it wll be continued.

Reactions: Zane11

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
when new update will be release?
When will the new update be started is a better question. Since Dob got sick and his graphics card broke, we haven't heard a peep out of him. On the Discord server it's been T_Liin and her lewds that have been keeping the server alive.

Jun 9, 2022
When will the new update be started is a better question. Since Dob got sick and his graphics card broke, we haven't heard a peep out of him. On the Discord server it's been T_Liin and her lewds that have been keeping the server alive.
How did he get sick

El Diablo_ON

Jun 15, 2021
what if this person T_Lin is the wife of the developer and keeps afloat, or is this where the guy sits and throws you just pictures from the Internet, and you are happy about it

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
what if this person T_Lin is the wife of the developer and keeps afloat, or is this where the guy sits and throws you just pictures from the Internet, and you are happy about it
You don't need to be a patron to be on the Discord server. I stopped about a month ago due to inactivity by Dob.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn I don't believe this again that's why I saw that there was no update so far there is silence on discord too. :(

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes