VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Change [v0.1] [NEWOGAMES]

masqurade1

Jul 9, 2021
I find trap games Decent and all, but something about this game makes me want to remove my eye balls, watch it with bleach deep fry it, eat it and then give it birth
If u dont like this version wait for the next versions. I think the time is too early to like it or not.

spinydancer

May 6, 2019
The models definitely need work. There's so many games in this genre that the art has to be at least tidy if you want to stand out

masqurade1

Jul 9, 2021
The models definitely need work. There's so many games in this genre that the art has to be at least tidy if you want to stand out
Thanks for advice but i think graphics isnt too bad. I know it need developed little, just little ( some images little bit noisy). Because im rendering hd images takes hours.

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
This is the first time I've seen a main Android release of a game for Ren'Py.

How do you even develop a game like that on your phone? and if it was developed on your PC, then that should automatically produce a PC version

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I hadn't worked on android for renpy before so tried to load this into a new renpy sdk. Was all of the "x-" name prefixing necessary for Android? There wasn't enough there yet for me to bother trying to rename everything back to keep renpy from dumping core (ie rename x-gui to gui etc)

masqurade1

Jul 9, 2021
This ver
This is the first time I've seen a main Android release of a game for Ren'Py.

How do you even develop a game like that on your phone? and if it was developed on your PC, then that should automatically produce a PC version
This version hasnt so much content because of that i released on android. There will be more content in next version with pc and android release

masqurade1

Jul 9, 2021
I hadn't worked on android for renpy before so tried to load this into a new renpy sdk. Was all of the "x-" name prefixing necessary for Android? There wasn't enough there yet for me to bother trying to rename everything back to keep renpy from dumping core (ie rename x-gui to gui etc)
You can run this game with bluestacks