VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Change [v0.1] [NEWOGAMES]

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
I don't get why people love to make shit up...

F95 327 pages (9800 games)
"Furry" 12 pages (3-4%)
"Sissy" 4 pages
"Furry" and "Sissy" 8 games

We get that its not your "kink" [not really mine either] but CALM DOWN and think before you post ;)
Lmao i talk about gay games, furry and sissy are the most with that

soma7x

May 15, 2019
Personally I don't get the hate for sissy MC games, dom MC sissifying someone else sounds bleh. But then, I'd quite like to be sissified and frequently play these kinda games caged for added effect, so there's that.

I'll add this to watch list for now and see how it progresses.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
god fucking dammit why is the mc always the sissy :cry:
Same and here i thought we would be the one to do it to some one else for once.
Y'all need to know that actually exists. Pact With A Witch, for one, is a good choice. Just search. You can find them.
Searching what you're looking for is much healthier for you and others than cussing in a thread where others actually enjoy the theme of the game you're cussing about. lol js
And, I know this site likes to make it difficult as hell to filter all the different types of transformation, but I've always found the stuff I wanted, with a little effort.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
If u dont like this version wait for the next versions. I think the time is too early to like it or not.
So, you think with time the grammar will get better? I doubt that. Just seems like it's gonna be horribly translated even in future versions.
The renders may end up better. At the moment, they're not all that attractive.
Meh. If I come back to check it out again, it will be when it's finished, likely. Bad translations just turn me off.

sup3rbreakout

Nov 10, 2020
>Android Only

I think not!

Very quick hack, just grabbed renpy from the website, renamed all the files in the game dir the remove the 'x-' in front of each file, dropped it in and made an archive.

It launches (both Linux x64 and Windows x64) and I saw the first conversionconversation, but haven't tested or played yet.

Last edited:

TVMonika

Aug 7, 2020
>Android Only

I think not!

Very quick hack, just grabbed renpy from the website, renamed all the files in the game dir the remove the 'x-' in front of each file, dropped it in and made an archive.

It launches (both Linux x64 and Windows x64) and I saw the first conversionconversation, but haven't tested or played yet.

You are forced to install an Add-on to your Browser, if you want to download.

RedGizmoDuck

Jun 27, 2020
You are forced to install an Add-on to your Browser, if you want to download.
What browser? Chrome doesn't ask you to install a plugin or add-on to download from Anonfiles.

This also has almost no content. So, if you're not able to view it, for some reason, you're only missing a blowjob in the hardcore route. Softcore route has nothing sexual, as of this version.

Last edited:

DaddysBoy420

Dec 27, 2021
>Android Only

I think not!

Could you please explain it in greater detail?

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
Lmao i talk about gay games, furry and sissy are the most with that
With how much you kneejerk and rage about furries existing every time a gay furry game gets posted, or rage about feminine men every time a game involving a feminine male gets posted, it sounds like you're incredibly insecure about something.

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
With how much you kneejerk and rage about furries existing every time a gay furry game gets posted, or rage about feminine men every time a game involving a feminine male gets posted, it sounds like you're incredibly insecure about something.
Giving "Anti-LGBT senator has a secret gay lover" vibes

• Haha
Reactions: Takanao

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
Giving "Anti-LGBT senator has a secret gay lover" vibes
It's more like he's gay but hates "the wrong kind" of gay. He complains all the time about gay games that have feminine men and not "actual/real men"