VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Believe me I don't. I know what F95 is and I know how it works. But it wasn't really the discussion here, that led me to releasing it earlier than I originally wanted. The problem ias/was that alexx from svs is a Patreon of mine now and even if I decide to block him/her, someone else will come along, so there's no point in doing that.

I know that I might have sounded a bit angry, but it's not because of the fact that it was released. I know that it will be regardless of what I want. And I'm not angry at anyone here, in fact I appreciate all the Input you guys gave me. Even if it's just that I shouldn't bother trying to do something that is clearly out of my control.
That being said, I'm thinking about adjusting some aspects of my update schedule, which means that I will share the links sooner than I am doing now.
That alexx is making money with the upload sites.
BTW as patron, it does not bother me if the links are shared at the same time in F95. My support in patreon is to the development, I don't need to have they some days before the rest.

Reactions: Doc Wobbly

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah that pisses me off more than anything.

That guy is using his dollar or so patronage(which I'm also one) just as a way to get the links and post them to these cash generating download links, see I probably wouldn't care if some random patron posted it on a mega or gdrive link here(because you are sharing something for the sake of sharing not to get paid off someone else's work) but that guy signed up super cheap just so he could steal the links and make a profit from them by uploading them to shitty ass sites.

I'd probably ban his ass if I were you kinney.

Reactions: Doc Wobbly

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
I'm thinking about changing the tiers, just because of that. But if I ban him, someone else will get the links. I'll come up with something and will let you know.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Yo, this is really interesting looking. Welp, time to go ruin peoples lives cause I want my character to be a lesbian XD

Edit: Oh, hahaha, she already is XD

Last edited:
Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but actually she isn't. :p
She is married to a woman and she is therefore in a same sex marriage, but the main character isn't gay in the pure sense of the word. She's in fact bi-sexual, her wife on the other hand is gay.

I'm working on 0.03 right now and almost finished a small scene expansion for day 1.
But pictures say more than words, so:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Original Ren'Py game, you actually play a female character as the MC, that's very cool and refreshing if you ask me. It looks very promising and got a decent amount of content so far. Might be on my top 5 games in the long term, Im already enjoying it a lot :heartcoveredeyes:

@KinneyX23 as you've already done the whole plot of your game, it will be a long game or it will be over in 9 months or so? Im curious to know how long your game will be

Last edited:

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
@sithlordo66
If you have any problems, please tell me which build and where in the game you have the problems. :)

@godsh
First of all thanks for your kind words. :)
As for the question, since I can't update the game every month, like I originally planned, it will take time to develope. Updates will be 2 months apart, to Keep a more or less consistent amount of Content thats added to the game.
So let me put it this way, it will be a long term project. The original story has over 500 pages, so there is a lot to add from the story. But I also added and I plan to add a couple of scenes and dialogues, that aren't in the original story. For example the phonecall to Beth's brother or the shopping scene aren't in the story.

I hope that answers your question. :)

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Damn, if you can keep on updating your game every so or then and with such a large amount of storyline that'll def be a top-notch game, I'll consider patreoning you in the next few months, Im so looking forward to what you get in mind for the future updates :heartcoveredeyes:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@KinneyX23 I think the screens @sithlordo66 is referring to may be the ones that I was getting in the shopping outing with daughter. If you decide not to 'tell her' to change, and then at the shop its basically if you decide to change back and not into the bikini, though as soon as you go you are in a bikini but you get it a few times when talking to daughter in that section so its hard to remember the actual choices I used

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes