VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can't say it's the best game I've ever played, or that it's amazing due to it being so early on, but I'm really interested on where it's going, and it's been the only new game in quite a while to actually caught my attention and not want me want to shoot my brains out when playing it, so... yeah. Can't wait to see where it goes.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Correct the mother isn't gay if she was she wouldn't be looking at her son at all and would instead only be looking at the daughter.

@

Try starting a new game and not use older saves many times DEV's change too much from one version to the next which ultimately fucks up the save files from the older version but starting a new game and new saves will fix this.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
no i mean the grey screen that offers you the ignore rollback etc prompts comes up constantly
Have you started a new game? Old saves tend to get wonky results, unless the developer specifically compensates for it.
I have gotten very bad results overwriting old versions with new versions specifically with Ren'py games. Doesn't make sense to me - if I overwrite all files how can the game break out and point to old files (only explanation I could come up with as a non-programmer). But install in a new folder or remove the old version completely.

grandefarao

Jun 4, 2017
Okay, I do not have the current version, but I'm waiting for the final version and I think I will not have to judge. One thing I'll love to see is who Bethany will end up with at the end of the game, ruin her marriage and career as a cop, become a lover of one of her children, or be alone. I think it's in your plans for your Visual Novel to have multiple endings. I'm already thinking about what really can happen during the story:

Will Bethany become Charlie's lover?
Will Bethany become Eva's lover?
Will Bethany end her marriage and "give" her ex-wife to Charlie?
Will Bethany end her marriage and "give" her ex-wife to Eva?
Will Bethany and Jessica be partners at work and in bed?
Will Bethany sleep with Cpt. Barrett to get a promotion?
Will Bethany lose her job and be alone? (bad ending)
Will Bethany have Jessica, Eva and Alex in their personal harem? (I exaggerated, but I thought about it)

Okay, that's all. I do not know if you thought about it or it is programmed and like I said, I'm waiting for the final version. Keep up the great work! ;)

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Will Bethany become Charlie's lover?
Will Bethany become Eva's Lover?
These two are possible option during the story, but not the ending of the game.

Will Bethany end her marriage and "give" her ex-wife to Charlie?
Will Bethany end her marriage and "give" her ex-wife to Eva?
Nope!
Alex will not be given to anyone, although it's possible, that you can ruin Beth's marriage, Alex won't be a "slave". There won't be corruption, mind control or anything non consensual in the game.

Will Bethany and Jessica be partners at work and in bed?
Maybe, but it's not likely.

Will Bethany sleep with Cpt. Barrett to get a promotion?
No! She won't sleep around and she won't be a "whore".

Will Bethany lose her job and be alone? (bad ending)
There will be the possibility that Beth looses her job. But she won't be alone at the end, that's all I can say so far.

Will Bethany have Jessica, Eva and Alex in their personal harem? (I exaggerated, but I thought about it)
Again, no! There won't be a harem.

I know I said no a lot about some things, but there are some aspects I really don't like in a lot of the games at the moment. Rape, corruption and mind control are some of them. In addition to that I hate the way women are depicted in some games. There are just dumb whores or they are always horny and in search of the next cock.
I wanted to break with those stereotypes and I will. I realize that I won't get as much coverage as some other games, with this premise, but that's the way it is and I can live with it.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
...there are some aspects I really don't like in a lot of the games at the moment. Rape, corruption and mind control are some of them. In addition to that I hate the way women are depicted in some games. There are just dumb whores or they are always horny and in search of the next cock.
I wanted to break with those stereotypes and I will. I realize that I won't get as much coverage as some other games, with this premise, but that's the way it is and I can live with it.
Good. Do what you want and stick to your guns. Buck trends and don't just follow the herd. (....what other slogans can I remember?) Seriously though, stick at it.

grandefarao

Jun 4, 2017
These two are possible option during the story, but not the ending of the game.
I know I said no a lot about some things, but there are some aspects I really don't like in a lot of the games at the moment. Rape, corruption and mind control are some of them. In addition to that I hate the way women are depicted in some games. There are just dumb whores or they are always horny and in search of the next cock.
I was not thinking about it, but maybe it was a translation error. Like I said, I was thinking about these possibilities, but unfortunately, I forgot to say that it is consensual. I also agree that women should not be treated dome an object, as it appears in most erotic games. I liked your game simply because everything happens consensually, that is, nothing is rape, mind control ... I only thought about the possibilities of multiple endings or is not this how a multi-choice game works?

Harem was my exaggeration and I did it just to get attention. =P

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Don't worry, I got all this. I just took your suggestions and answered them individually to give everyone a bit of insight on what might happen and what won't happen.
What I can say is, that there will be different endings, once we reach that Point of the story, but to get there it's a long long way to go. Remember I only got the start of the game so far and nothing remotely weird was estabblished for now (with the exception of one comment Beth makes after a choice during the shopping scene).
Because the original story had just one ending, I honestly don't know yet what those endings might be. I just know, what those endings won't be. ;)

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Thanks @Kendra
Btw nice Avatar. ;) Anna Silk is amazing, especially as Bo. :D

But now some news on the next version. I have redone nearly all Images from the first Version, because it felt a bit strange that in the first part alone, three different living rooms were present. I also added a scene which I teased for a long time. In addition to that the order of the scenes changed a bit, but more on that later. At the moment only 25 images were added to the game, which brings it to a total of 219. But with all the new images, that will now serve as the introduction and first few scenes, the number isn't everything.

To have a comparion of the changes made to the first scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shadoor

Nov 24, 2017
I am not able to open this on mac, it just gives a finder window error. It doesn't even give the usual unidentified developer error. Just says it can't be opened. Am on MacOS High Sierra.
Any thoughts?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Don't worry, I got all this. I just took your suggestions and answered them individually to give everyone a bit of insight on what might happen and what won't happen.
What I can say is, that there will be different endings, once we reach that Point of the story, but to get there it's a long long way to go. Remember I only got the start of the game so far and nothing remotely weird was estabblished for now (with the exception of one comment Beth makes after a choice during the shopping scene).
Because the original story had just one ending, I honestly don't know yet what those endings might be. I just know, what those endings won't be. ;)
I just backed you on Patreon for this exact reason; you already have most of the story mapped out!

BTW if you need help with wording, grammar and the like please let me know; I would be happy to help. :)

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved) -

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes