VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
@KinneyX23 First time player. Great development so far, I love the protagonist. I'm disappointed you won't be able to corrupt the daughter and keep your wife however, but c'est la vie. I definitely love when you incorporate a job into it, and a female badass cop sounds like it would be really fun to play.

It also creates danger for her family, and kids and allows you to be heroic which is something I think other novels lack. Definitely deepen the depth of field of the children and incorporate what their likes/dislikes are right now they're sort of one dimensional horny young adults would be nice to get to know what they're into.

I also think there's a rare opportunity for the mother to tell her lesbian exploits (past girlfriends, college experiences, etc.) to her daughter, torridly, and detailed :) You should consider doing that.

I must say also that the wife is my favorite so hope to see her more.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Right. I must have missed something then, because the game went from 250mb to nearly 700mb, but yeah same content. -.-

Like I said I can't work on the game 24/7, I have the weekends and maybe one or two hours after work, that's it. I said in the beginning, that the developement will be slower than some of you are used to.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Except one small scene, the content is the same as before (0.025). I changed a lot of the renders though and the order of the scenes changed a bit.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Except one small scene, the content is the same as before (0.025). I changed a lot of the renders though and the order of the scenes changed a bit.
What is the point in wasting time on re-doing renders instead of progressing the story?
I am sure no one would complain, and they want new story more than they do same thing with slightly different pictures.

I can understand the need to improve your work, especially if you are a stickler for perfection. But can't that be done once the game is finished anyways?

This is not my criticism of you in particular, but any and all games on here. I see this all too often, and could never understand it.

Reactions: proximus

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
What is the point in wasting time on re-doing renders instead of progressing the story?....
I'm going to say that if you're working on something and there is something bothering you, it's best to sort it out whilst you think about it so that it doesn't keep nagging at you and make you hate what you're working on. At least that's my view on it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The scene with the mother and son at the table that use to change to a checkered low cut sweater now switches to a naked mother standing there instead. Is that suppose to be like that?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My question is when will we be able to make it to where we can get Alex to leave and break up with Beth?

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
But, wasn't it published a few days ago? What's the difference.
It was, but the version, that was released a few days ago was a beta, with a lot of flaws. Since then I made a few renders, that were missing and made some adjustments in the scripts.

I'm going to say that if you're working on something and there is something bothering you, it's best to sort it out whilst you think about it so that it doesn't keep nagging at you and make you hate what you're working on. At least that's my view on it.
Exactly. I know that it sucks, if there is an update for a game, which doesn't really add any content, but in this case I had the feeling, that some things just didn't add up. For example three different living rooms in the beginning of the game. And because it is still in it's early developement phase, the changes made are not as bad as they would be, if the game was almost finished. Think about it, if you have your game finished and decide to redo something, let's say an important character, it would a lot more work, than doing it in the beginning.

The scene with the mother and son at the table that use to change to a checkered low cut sweater now switches to a naked mother standing there instead. Is that suppose to be like that?

My question is when will we be able to make it to where we can get Alex to leave and break up with Beth?
Yes it is supposed to be like that, but only if you cheated. ;) So if you cheated lust for Charlie to 50, Beth is shown naked.

As for the second part, it's going to be possible, but not any time soon, because that part will be near the end. At least that's my plan for now.

Reactions: jonrage39

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Okay, so basically it's best to wait for version 0.4 if you already played version 0.3 beta, which was issued 10 days ago?

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Basically yes, because no new content was added, just some improved renders.

Reactions: Led

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Thanks for the info. Guess I'll ignore Alex whenever I can and keep her stats low and wait for her to leave as she is no longer different or hot looking to me.

Oct 30, 2017
I'm glad you use Female MC on your game Dude. kind bored wit Male MC role
btw whose model you use for mother? Rachel G8F ? I want to know dude

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes