VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
whats with the ridiculous hairstyle for alex? im not gonna be the hyper realism spokesman here but thats just a silly hairstyle and quite inconvenient for everyday use, i guess if the paying customers like it its all good, but i vote she goes to the hairdresser next update! :p

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
I actually don't use any G8 characters. The main char is based on Bethany 7, or more like it is Bethany 7, just with different hair. ^^

@myuinny
Well the old Alex isn't completely gone and she won't be, because I liked her too. I just thought, that I could do something different. I honestly wasn't planning on making her look completely different and I actually didn't. I just removed or changed some piercings and went from a G3 Male hair to an actual female hair. The old version will still be in the game though, just not in the present.

@Camel
There is and never will be a paying customer, because the game is gonna be free all the way. ;) As for the hair, I really like it to be honest.

Reactions: Jack the Rapist

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
whats with the ridiculous hairstyle for alex? im not gonna be the hyper realism spokesman here but thats just a silly hairstyle and quite inconvenient for everyday use, i guess if the paying customers like it its all good, but i vote she goes to the hairdresser next update! :p
Secretly leading a cyberpunk space bandit gang in her spare time, don't judge!

215303j

This is not my criticism of you in particular, but any and all games on here. I see this all too often, and could never understand it.
My guess is that many devs are learning Daz3d and Renpy as they are creating the first few versions of the game.
Actually even says so in the intro.

Then they improve their skill and get frustrated about the mistakes made in the beginning.
Then they update the beginning and try to achieve a more consistent quality.

Doesn't seem that strange to me. At least the end product will be better and more consistent. Even if the impatient masses are crying.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I liked her old look this new look is just isn't for me. Hopefully someone puts some nair in Alex's shampoo bottle so that she becomes bald she would probably look pretty sexy bald and then add back a bunch of the piercings to make it better.

Otherwise Alex is going to be a very very lonely person in my game as I'll make sure Beth ignores her as much as she can and spends all of her time with her son and daughter instead.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The changelog talks about having the final version of this game out first week of 2018, yet this is 0.3. Am I missing something here?

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
@doidera
Except for one small scene there is no new Content, just an improved old one.

@gralthan
Thanks, but actually you have to thank Daz for that, because it's the base model of Bethany 7. :)

Poll about Alex's look:

This is an open poll, so everyone can take part and "voice" their opinion. :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looks like your garden variety pussy ass loser who'll be walking around with their hand shoved up their ass in the next 2 seconds.

Reactions: KinneyX23

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Based on V0.3a
I read and understood this your 1st attempt so please accept these comments as constructive. Some are my opinion some are cock-ups/typos. Overall, I think you've got off to a great start and looking forward to more. I like the different POV, I personally think there needs to be more female protagonists.

Now on with the waffling -
Intro - the red on the orange clashes making it difficult to read in places

Yes, you got me on Alex being a female not a male :mad: hehe

<rant> My number 1 issue - after sending him away for what he did with Eva there is no way on Earth, ever, unless the the mother was one truly warped individual or so thick as to be a dangerous parent would she go anywhere near the 1st option. To make that sort of comment you would need such a strong relationship with your child and know fully his response would be the classic kid thinking of parent sex - "Ewww Mum!!!" </end rant>

1st flashback - Alex is in the pictures, Bethany is talking.

Bethany love how she is a fuller figure without being overly exaggerated unlike the massive boobs and bum like on some motherly figures. So often in media in general same sex is portrayed as binary and nothing more, "how could he marry her and have a child knowing he had feelings for him?" so, I love how through the thread you have been reinforcing her being bi-sexual rather than binary one way or the other.

1st meeting with Cpt Barrett the cars change during the close ups in the conversation from the distance view just before.

Shower scene TBinc...couldn't you reuse the morning pictures or is there more text needed or is it....with Alex :heartcoveredeyes: or is it the lead into the Eva opening scene? To me, that came a little out of the blue.

To me, Eva looks a lot younger than 21 (closer to 16). Please don't ask what could help, I can't put my finger on it. And no I don't think bigger boobs would automatically help, maybe just keeping an eye on what she wears could do it. Sorry this is one of the real intangibles when you get girls of 14 looking mid-20's when dressed up and mid-30's looking like high school girls (Stockard Channing - Grease ;) )

Typo in the shopping scene - shows should be shoes.

Too late I know but:
Alex's hair - the vote closed but I was going to try for the Alternate Version of Alex :)
Bethany's hair - she could wear it up at work and other ways in her own time.

Reactions: KinneyX23
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes