madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Just copy paste "www" folder into the game's folder, and overwrite if asked. Also make a backup of the game before doing that just in case.
Installed already, it just translated the opening dialogue

And action menu right?
The other dialogue is japanese

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Installed already, it just translated the opening dialogue

And action menu right?
The other dialogue is japanese
Yes, since it's a "Partial", which means that usually only the game's UI, options and characters/skills names/description are the only ones being translated. Story and dialogue are usually left untranslated.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Seem the standards on this site are getting lower by the day. Now they're allowing partial MTL and broken games. This is a good concept game and has a lot of content. Fingers crossed we get a proper translation.

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Can't understand anything. You can choose any action from the beggining of the game. The chat is cut off on the side so you can't even read everything. Don't bother with the game

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I created a patch to fix quite a few things. My patch Will do the following:
  1. Improve the UI based on the already existing ULMF partial translation (it is my modification I did not use the ULMF at all other then looking at the terms they used to make sure text stayed in the box.)
  2. corrected broken if() statements so options are not unlocked from the get go
  3. Made very VERY minor adjustments to some of the text. (mainly filled in an empty option for one entry. You will know it when you see it :) )
What this patch WILL NOT do:
  1. Make the translation better. This is not my translation, I do not do unedited MTL translations and I have no time to fix this one. (I have had people assume because I fix these games I am the one making the translation and I am not just for the record.) I have no plans to translate this game. I haven't even finish the two translations I am already working on.
  2. Fix text overflow.
Please let me know if you find Any game breaking errors still unfixed or if they patch makes anything worse now.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Well, i can tell by the overview that this is gonna be a grammatical and literary masterpiece.....:eek:

• Sad
Reactions: AzuraMeta

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Well, i can tell by the overview that this is gonna be a grammatical and literary masterpiece.....:eek:
From fixing the errors I can tell you this is probably up there for one of the worst translated games i have seen. Reading it physically hurt me. When I go into a game and there are text strings so long you literally cannot see the boxes you use to overwrite the game text with your the replacement strings for the patch it is pretty bad

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes