Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Installed already, it just translated the opening dialogue

And action menu right?
The other dialogue is japanese
UI and images are usually the first thing to get translated , as they are real pain to text-hook. Hence the "Partial" tag.
But there are lot of people who can somewhat read japanese by using text hookers , and their online translation site-of-choice. Often easier then trying to decipher MTL translation, as you can always reference the raw text and read the word definitions from the dictionary on the fly. Especially so If you can understand hiragana\romaji.

To properly text hook RPGMaker MV engine, you need to patch the .exe for the non-encoded text output. Check this thread:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after that, it's just the matter of picking automatic translation app, there's plenty floating around.
I personally use Chiitrans+ mecab, it's dated but lightweight and easy to use.

Reactions: ronan333

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
UI and images are usually the first thing to get translated , as they are real pain to text-hook. Hence the "Partial" tag.
But there are lot of people who can somewhat read japanese by using text hookers , and their online translation site-of-choice. Often easier then trying to decipher MTL translation, as you can always reference the raw text and read the word definitions from the dictionary on the fly. Especially so If you can understand hiragana\romaji.

To properly text hook RPGMaker MV engine, you need to patch the .exe for the non-encoded text output. Check this thread:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after that, it's just the matter of picking automatic translation app, there's plenty floating around.
I personally use Chiitrans+ mecab, it's dated but lightweight and easy to use.
I would use textractor. it is all in one and works better then VNR or Chiitrans. Chiitrans never worked for me so I pretty much have the mind that it is a piece of shit program. Textractor is newer and being updated on the regular.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
I would use textractor. it is all in one and works better then VNR or Chiitrans. Chiitrans never worked for me so I pretty much have the mind that it is a piece of shit program. Textractor is newer and being updated on the regular.
yeah, I remember having trouble with getting text strings out of some game recently, so I tried almost all text hooks, and Textractor was the most recent. Shame none of them worked in the end :D

Chiitrans UI works well with mecab , with transparency options, hover-over dictionary and simple color-code for text, but it definitely needs help as far as text-hooking goes. Not a problem when you can translate from clipboard.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
can we for the love of god finally get a fucking "low quality game" tag?
- a game that sold almost 7k copies in less than 1 month on dlsite
- 4.61/5 stars rating on dlsite
- little to no grind
- multiple paths and at least 5 endings iirc
- 60 basic cg (a double of most 1k yen jrgp)
- nice sound effects

compared to all those incomplete patreon games that take months to add two new scene, this game is damn low quality shit because people don't know what software/settings are required to play a japanese game...

I'm also amused at how some people here think its OP's responsibility to make sure the game works perfectly for everyone. I almost forget this is a pirated games site :)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm also amused at how some people here think its OP's responsibility to make sure the game works perfectly for everyone. I almost forget this is a pirate game site :)
I got to disagree with you chief. You are correct it is not OPs responsibility to make sure a game works perfectly for everyone, however the problem is this game was broken by the translations and worked incorrectly for everyone. People come here to play the games. If the game is not playable from start to finish due to a bugs that isn't okay. MTL script is fine to me, little glitches are too, however if the game is erroring out or being a buggy mess due it should be addressed. Which is why I fix these games. We may be a pirate site but at the end of the day if the game doesn't work it is doing nobody any good. :)

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
I suppose it has to be a fetish that the couple of the protagonist has to look like a filthy bastard that you would not look at even 10 meters from you.
I mean, I don't know if they imagine being these ugly entities or what? but without a doubt from me if I wanted to identify with the couple of the protagonist, I would rather not feel so ugly lol

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
For all we know homeless guy is homeless because instead of getting a job and practicing good hygiene, he dedicated his life to becoming a god of sex. It isnt his fault he was born ugly but despite that he has the power to make Japanese school girls in various games become depraved sluts. Ugly homeless guy is a sex icon. :)

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
- a game that sold almost 7k copies in less than 1 month on dlsite
- 4.61/5 stars rating on dlsite
- little to no grind
- multiple paths and at least 5 endings iirc
- 60 basic cg (a double of most 1k yen jrgp)
- nice sound effects

compared to all those incomplete patreon games that take months to add two new scene, this game is damn low quality shit because people don't know what software/settings are required to play a japanese game...

I'm also amused at how some people here think its OP's responsibility to make sure the game works perfectly for everyone. I almost forget this is a pirated games site :)
Avatar made 2.9 B at the box office, was it a good movie? no, it was an absolute garbage of a movie with good and innovative effect never made before, as long as a dlsite game has exactly what the users love, they'll give it a 5 star rating, no matter how low quality and minimal effort was put into it

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
It's a piracy site not an actual gaming site. Standards aren't a thing.
It's a pirate site, can't complain about that, but if you need to share something at least do that properly. Like other mentioned, there's this huge waves of MTL games out of nowhere that most of the time needs fixes and shit for working as they should, and in the end they might even not taken by peeps like Kagura Games because of it, because someone "already translated them" (and god I always hope not, because the Starworks games here are really good). A game needs to be tried before getting shared here, at least this was the standard back in the days.
(and yes, to whoever reads this, I actually did it with the games back then whenever I wanted to share it, minus two or three titles that I indeed upload here with MTL. I acknowledge that. But at least they were playable and not broken).

I honestly don't know why mods and staff allows these kind of broken games to be shared here, it's beyond me at this point.

Last edited:

Tyrekt404

May 15, 2017
already finished played the japanese ver and this game is so good.. hope someone do real translation instead of mtl

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
This seems to be saying that homeless people are genetically inferior? Easy there, Hitler.
You know I didn't even think about the title till you said something lol. Eugenics the game I guess.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I have enjoyed a lot of RPGM games. MTL is OK if it's understandable; at least I don't have to use Google Translate on my phone to figure out what's going on in an untranslated version. I don't even mind ugly homeless guys, although they are becoming stereotyped. I would like to see someone introduce a more sophisticated homeless character, or have a male MC bang a decent-looking homeless chick just to mix things up (that would be kind of hot.. has anybody seen that?).
Errors that break the game though, that's unacceptable.

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
arghhh my type of games but I can see how bad the MTL is, the description is awful (not content but the writing)

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Avatar made 2.9 B at the box office, was it a good movie? no, it was an absolute garbage of a movie with good and innovative effect never made before, as long as a dlsite game has exactly what the users love, they'll give it a 5 star rating, no matter how low quality and minimal effort was put into it
but 7k purchase, 3k ppl rated... i've listed other facts and i've played it, its a good game. If you even played the demo you'd know its far from minmal effort. give it a go if you haven't already... unless ugly men violating young beautiful good girl aren't your type.

P.S. I think Avatar is good enough because I enjoyed those special effects. Sometimes you don't have to watch something meaningful to have fun. i'd say like two third of those showing now in the cinema would be trash too if Avatar is "an absolute garbage"

Last edited:
Reactions: koutsuu and Aton
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes