newtoad

Jun 11, 2018
I found a fix for anyone having issues with the game failing to start after applying a translation patch.

I tinkered with the translated files and found that System.json is to blame. I further narrowed it down by comparing the original and translated versions of the file. The root of the problem is that the game doesn't like the encryption keys provided in the translation patches. They must have been made for an earlier version of the game, and the developer has since changed the keys. Here my translated file with the correct encryption key that should fix all startup issues. It's based on the translation.

Last edited:

loventr222

Oct 24, 2022
I found a fix for anyone having issues with the game failing to start after applying a translation patch.

I tinkered with the translated files and found that System.json is to blame. I further narrowed it down by comparing the original and translated versions of the file. The root of the problem is that the game doesn't like the encryption keys provided in the translation patches. They must have been made for an earlier version of the game, and the developer has since changed the keys. Here my translated file with the correct encryption key that should fix all startup issues. It's based on the translation.
the angel my boner needed

Mar 13, 2022

theres only the system.json file

Last edited:

tunboino

Jan 28, 2023
still nothing working for me, played second game which is girl is lesser one compared to first game's queen. please someone solve this cursed translation thing.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Edit: Project finished you can get it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/inferior-genes-v2-0-starworks.53080/post-10348177
Since The original requester can no longer do so:

If someone wants to play-test an SRS prototpye of this, pm (Start Conversation) me.
I need someone to 100% the game for me and write me a report.

Before someone asks, no I will not publicly release the untested prototype, and if nobody cares enough to properly test it for me privately I'll simply scrap the project.
I have enough other stuff to do.

Edit: I guess I should explain what I mean with SRS. Basically just think of a heavily edited MTL that is based on both Sugoi and DeepL together.

Last edited:

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
im just finding all these new japanese games and damn theyre good, this was great as well, completed it

Ruru Amour

Mar 8, 2018
Did anyone take the chance to test for Shisaye? It's nearly reach quality of a proper translation, i think that's the best thing we can have right now...

Robophobia

Jan 11, 2021
Since The original requester can no longer do so:

If someone wants to play-test an SRS prototpye of this, pm (Start Conversation) me.
I need someone to 100% the game for me and write me a report.

Before someone asks, no I will not publicly release the untested prototype, and if nobody cares enough to properly test it for me privately I'll simply scrap the project.
I have enough other stuff to do.

Edit: I guess I should explain what I mean with SRS. Basically just think of a heavily edited MTL that is based on both Sugoi and DeepL together.
Hey I'd be happy to test it. I can't PM you as I haven't posted enough yet.

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022

Someone give this OG some drinks. FINALLY.
Thank you, bro. Cheers

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
This patch fixes the log messages and updates the compressed version to the current game version.

The virus thing is just a false flag by the scam AV MaxSecure.
1680630361060.png

Edit: Added an encrypted version for mobile users. (A picture of a cute duck.7z)
I know I'm not supposed to do that, but what else am I supposed to do for people having to deal with complete blocks on mobile?
The password is: "penis".

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes