Unity Abandoned Infernus: The Descent [v0.0.15] [Team Infernus]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2.png

Overview:
In this erotic RPG, you play a succubus fighting to reclaim her power after 3000 years of slumber. Fight and fuck your way through the levels of Hell to collect power and rebuild your house until you are the strongest demon in Hell.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-23
Release Date: 2019-08-02
Developer: Team Infernus -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.0.15
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

BUiNdX.png L2BT0H.png mvfae0.png p+1tJz.png PqIl9U.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CloakedJ24

Nov 1, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck at the beginning in the hut with Sabine. what must we do?
(sorry for my english)
from the developer "The new version is still very early in development, with only character creation and walking around a room so far. We hope to have combat for you in the August update." so in other words there is nothing to do.....

Boss Sappho

Aug 2, 2017
alright I've played the 30 second long demo interesting that character creation had a completely male option now im kinda curious if there is a going to be a futa option

Reactions: joehoe

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
A version called 0.0.1.0 is really not worth the time to download, as the download will likely take longer than exploring the current content.

The fact that it is 0.0.1.0 instead of 0.0.0.1 also says a lot about how slow development is going to go.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
from the developer "The new version is still very early in development, with only character creation and walking around a room so far. We hope to have combat for you in the August update." so in other words there is nothing to do.....
That is absolutely incredible. Wish I read your comment before downloading...
I have no idea what the hell the devs were thinking with this one. I guess I'll check back after a few updates.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
If you can't leave the first room, why did the uploader put those pictures there? They are very misleading since they are not part of the game yet. Only the first picture is in the game so far.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote