Unity Abandoned Infernus: The Descent [v0.0.15] [Team Infernus]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TeamInfernus

Jul 13, 2018
went up at the beginning of the month. It has a lot of new house furnishing for you to decorate with. We also worked on a game named for Strawberry Jam 3, a camgirl simulator where you pleasure yourself to please your viewers. Get it free on and let us know what you think! Also be sure to check out the other awesome games from !

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
guys the game is bugged
i cant interact with npc nor use the portal or anything at all... i m just dumbfounded about what to do.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
guys the game is bugged
i cant interact with npc nor use the portal or anything at all... i m just dumbfounded about what to do.
I have the same problem.

This is a crappy game. No instructions, no options to see what the keymapping is, no ability to access the save/load feature without returning to the main menu, no mouseover tooltips, nothing. Another example of developers releasing a game without testing it first.

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
Some of the art is great. Most is not. Talking about anything but the Art makes me wanna puke. I'd say give it some time, but honestly, I don't see this going anywhere.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
basic error

the dialog box does not close and you cannot exit it

objects in the construction mode are not placed near the wall and can not be rotated relative to the desired wall \ angle

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Talked to the barista and gym guy. Goes back to secretary, click "I've talked to ..." but nothing happens, clicking doesn't do anything.

Akhre

Feb 8, 2019
Ok.

I like the design, I like the concept. Really cool.

Walking animations are TERRIBLE and it's game ruining. It look like one of those robots who try to climb stairs so hard, but fail (only worse). And it's too slow. Replace those ASAP.

Tried game for literally 4 minutes. Had to restart game 2 times because it got stuck (dialogue UI wouldn't go away) and then it got stuck on kneeling animation in wastes - restarting didn't help, have to delete save.

1. Fix the horrendous walking animations
2. Iron out bugs that require you to start new game or restart client

And then it might be a really cool game.

Also, noticed you can kill enemies without agro-ing them with bow.

MorDraka09

Jul 21, 2018
I would at LEAST like to able to load the game up with out it fatal crashing before the Unity Splash screen with this error:

Failed to initialize player
Failed to load PlayerSettings (internal index #0).
Most likely data file is corrupted, or built with mismatching
editor and platform support versions.

Tried a clean install same error, downloaded the zip again incase the zip was corruputed same result. Had no problems with previous versions only the current verson.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote