Unity Abandoned Infernus: The Descent [v0.0.15] [Team Infernus]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TeamInfernus

Jul 13, 2018
Hey, it's our game :HeyGuys:. Right now it's just a running sim - we decided to upload since it was a pretty major change to move to isometric. The original game was a turn based jrpg so we didn't want to just spring an ARPG on people suddenly. Don't worry though, we'll have more of a game for you in our update at the beginning of August.

Also, the screenshots are from the previous build - Infernus_Action-Test-Build -on the itch page if you want to try that out.

kishmish

Jul 27, 2018
The game's premises definetly pander to Sakyubasu. But it's not, sadly. Ah, if only GoRepeat would consider doing something other than Flash. It's limited, if not underwhelming.

þussy

Jul 22, 2018
A version called 0.0.1.0 is really not worth the time to download, as the download will likely take longer than exploring the current content.
At least they didn't do what I see a lot of scummy people doing and name this 1.0 and the next update 2.0 or similiar bullshit.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
>.< seriously... I get it's a 0000.001.00.1 or something... why not just call it as it is, a tech demo or something x.x The walking looks soooo stiff too bleh

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
>.< seriously... I get it's a 0000.001.00.1 or something... why not just call it as it is, a tech demo or something x.x The walking looks soooo stiff too bleh
it's time for you to play a different simulator to keep yaself calm. i recommend this one here ^^:

Reactions: Ilverin

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
the 4.1 is not very more playable , you just can kill the same enemey in the same circle , and just walk into a cafe shop , no more cg , no more interest ... for now , i hope the dev include the annocated scene in the"screenshot" soon :)

TeamInfernus

Jul 13, 2018
the 4.1 is not very more playable , you just can kill the same enemey in the same circle , and just walk into a cafe shop , no more cg , no more interest ... for now , i hope the dev include the annocated scene in the"screenshot" soon :)
That screenshot was from the prototype version of the game; we didn't make the thread so we can't change the screenshots but there are new ones on our itch page. If you're really interested in getting that scene you can play the old prototype in the mega link in our previous comment. For now we've been working on the game's infrastructure but you should expect to see more scenes in the coming months.

joehoe

Sep 17, 2018
from the developer "The new version is still very early in development, with only character creation and walking around a room so far. We hope to have combat for you in the August update." so in other words there is nothing to do.....
you can also travel in the bottom menu, to earth there isn't much to do 'cept talking to a nerd that has 1 multiple choice answer, the rest has just 1 line to say and that's it. you can go to 'abaddon' where you can 'kill' women who you can fuck (after they've been transported to the pole next to the waypoint) for +20 energy

TeamInfernus

Jul 13, 2018
Hey everyone, just dropped our first Patron only build - this one has two new animated sex scenes. There's also a CG gallery available for a limited time on our Patreon:

Reactions: joehoe

RedWhite

Modder
Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
There are beautiful pictures in the introduction. The game can be tried... :coffee:

TeamInfernus

Jul 13, 2018
We're considering bone vs. frame by frame before we overhaul our animations. A public poll is up on our Patreon and the post has a WIP sample of the Incubus fucking the female wandering dead in both animation styles.

TeamInfernus

Jul 13, 2018
Valentine's Day has passed but it's not too late to feel the love. Feed and care for your pet catgirl and she'll reward you.
There were a lot of Valentine's Day gamejams on Itch so we decided to make Petplay.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote