HTML Infested Cataclysm [v0.1.3a] [Grey Goo Scion]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

XeddicAxion

Jul 15, 2019
How do you unlock crafting recipes? I got the windbreaker recipe in my closet, but I can't seem to craft it, so I just take damage when going outside...
You use the app on your character's smartphone to record the recipe for cooking/crafting. After that you can use either the kitchen for cooking or the garage for crafting. Also as a hint there's ways to find some jackets, just think of where you could find such items in RL but RNG might need to be on your side ;)

bug where past a certain amount of hunger eating won't lower it, its around 30ish, idk exactly what point.
I haven't seen that bug yet so it's going to take me awhile to figure that one out! Thanks for reporting it!

One question I forgot to ask is will there be story or content if you are proactive at combat or trying to keep npc's 'safe'? For example, if you manage to defeat the bruiser to keep the former bully from being lewded they hand you some cash and start jogging again.
The very next day I had the same encounter, and same result/writing. I experimented and clearly there's stuff for losing, staying your hand, or letting karma do it's thing (although one can argue that waiting for karma to drop by allowing mutants fuck somebody senseless is asking to get yourself plowed in due time).
There is actually a karma system hidden in the background depending on your character's actions. Watching someone get turned into an Infested without trying to at least help does give you a tick of Corrupted karma. I do hope to eventually extend character's story lines such as after saving Samantha enough times you finally convince her to stop being an idiot and stop jogging. Afterwards she would be a friend you could call to hang out with (once the phone quest is implemented/finished). Nurse Troy's story has been extended if you have enough friendship with her with permanent results but there's only so much I can push those stories right now as the main story really does need to go a bit farther.

On a different beat, as levels are pretty limited in regards to supply and there are so many tasty options to pick, it may be interesting or useful to have different feats able to be 'learned' in the process of gameplay. This could be in the form of learning from material, or reinforcing gameplay beats. Let's take nurse Troy from the Wandering Clinic: I could see a case that as she's at least partially mutated by the strain, if the PC has begun the habit of 'aiding' her needs, it could develop into a later dialogue where a generous heart like Troy suggests that perhaps the protagonist try and connect with the infected and see if they can come to a conclusion that doesn't involved violence.
That's an interesting idea and I'm going to have to think about it a bit since I'm really liking the idea of getting feats from actions taken. Thanks for the suggestions!

It would be nice to have some visual changes to the portrait, especially if you opt for the perma futa experiment.
Related to above, some npc's clearly call you 'boy' and 'man' when you've done the above. Not the end of the world, but if all the other futas are stupidly attractive and feminine looking, the protagonist is probably hitting at least a few branches on the same tree. Kind of sort of anticipating the wonderful disaster it'll be when my hero turned heroine eventually rescues the fam.
This comment got me to thinking about what was going on since NPCs should have been calling your character a Futa instead of man or boy. Checking the code I found out the Dr. FuckHard's Male to Futa experimental surgery was missing a line of code equivalent to "Set PC.Sex to Futa". I have updated that code and it will be live with the 0.1.3 update. Most of the time when I playtest my game I go for the Female to Futa route and didn't do a deep dive on the male to futa part beyond just checking to see if the passage loaded and it seemed to work. Sorry about that bug!

Last edited:

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
You use the app on your character's smartphone to record the recipe for cooking/crafting. After that you can use either the kitchen for cooking or the garage for crafting. Also as a hint there's ways to find some jackets, just think of where you could find such items in RL but RNG might need to be on your side ;)
Yeah, I got the rapier recipe, and a jacket recipe there, but no actual jacket. Though who knows the next time. It might be helpful to have some sort of indication that you need to use the phone to unlock the recipe. Also, when taking items from a container, rather than having to click "take more" each time, maybe just remove the item from the container/list? We already have a button to stop doing so, so it seems a bit redundant to have to keep clicking take more each time.

Reactions: XeddicAxion

XeddicAxion

Jul 15, 2019
Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to mention that the 0.1.3a update has been released to the public and can be downloaded from my Patreon. This release only has one event involving a fertility obsessed nun who's wanting to make a house call! Please let me know if there is any bugs or issues especially with the New Game+ mode! Thank you everyone for your help and support!

Update Notes for 0.1.3

Added: The Spring/April event has been added with a thirsty nun obsessed with fertility. She can be found as a home event and will more often show up in the months of April & May (IRL).
Added: Bad Ending #1. It's hard to be a hero when you are pregnant and so your character will have to retire in order to take it easy for the next 9 months. As of right now only one fertility obsessed sister can cause this Bad Ending and it has a low chance of happening. At the end of a Bad Ending you have a choice to have it to just be a dream or to start a New Game+.
Added: Bad End #2. Starving to death can make it a bit rough for a person to figure out the mystery behind the Infested Virus. The Starving status kicks in after 21 stacks of the Hungry status has been gained which is about a week of eating no food and can be dispelled eating any food item.
Added: New Game+ allows you start the game over with all your experience, levels, stats, class, equipment, items, and cash kept. It will reset all events, quests, sex history and NPCs back to their initial starting settings. You are given a choice to keep any Infested levels, any special Infested Types aka Futa you might have along with changes to sexual organs or choose to revert back to how you were at the beginning on your adventure, appearance wise at least. Right now it can only be accessed from the Bad Endings.
Added: Potent Fertility general feat. This feat increases the base chance of impregnation for your character and for certain sub-types of Infested from 5% to 55%. This feat can be toggled on/off in the Smartphone options.

Modified: Changed cum/girl-cum stored pregnancy modifiers from + 0.1 per point to +0.2 point.
Modified: Changed the Hunger system to only tick up once per missed meal for a total of 3 per day. Eating/Storing food will lower the food deficient along with your stacks of Hunger.
Modified: Added Keep/Revert choice to New Game+
Modified: NewGame+ resets sex history
Modified: Modified Seasonal Events. Now the first time you have a home event during the seasonal/holiday time frame the new seasonal event is guaranteed to show up. After that there's a higher chance for a repeat during the seasonal time frame but it shouldn't be enough to crowd out the other events.

Fixed: Fixed the Athlete's Flurry attack so it properly attacks twice
Fixed: Updated Messy Sprayer general feat's text to match the affect
Fixed: Various mismatched cases of Capitalization (Please let me know if you find any of these!)
Fixed: Fixed Dr. FuckHard's Male to Futa surgery not actually changing the PC's sex to Futa.
Fixed: Hunger status not being removed by storing food.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
InfestedCataclysm-0.1.3a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
It's hard to be a hero when you are pregnant
So it's a female protag, or you can play as a male?
I only see a male protagonist tag, so I am a little confused on that.

An update of the tags is most likely needed.

On a different note, any ingame cheats available? Not locked preferably.

And no, sugarcube doesn't work anymore, and hasn't for quite some time. Which I have tried to fix with no luck.

XeddicAxion

Jul 15, 2019
why does every AI image have the same damn style? I know AI images are capable of other styles, even that old RuneScape avatar style.
The older enemy images tend to be of the same style since they are over a year old and the generator I used didn't have many options at the time. I would like to go back and update those images at some point in the future. A lot of the newer NPCs have different/updated styles but a few of those still need to be updated as well.

So it's a female protag, or you can play as a male?
I only see a male protagonist tag, so I am a little confused on that.

An update of the tags is most likely needed.
You can play as either male or female with of course with a transformation item or by fucking enough Futas you can become a Futa. I'm not sure how to get the tags updated...

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
BubblesTheAllMighty You can play as both genders when I last tried this out.
Cheats wise these are not ingame cheats but helps you cheat by keeping track of values and changing them or freezing them once you find them: https://f95zone.to/threads/twine-sugarcube-cheat-script.66144/ also this helps with finding the values https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-debug-or-cheat-twine-sugarcube-variables.6553/
Installation
  1. Copy the script text into your clipboard (Ctrl+C)
  2. Open the developer console in your browser (Ctrl+Shift+I for Chrome / Ctrl+Shift+J for Firefox)
  3. Paste your script into the console and press Enter.
  4. Done! Enjoy your cheating experience. If I am to cheat, I'm doing so with comfort.
This is a method i have already tried that doesn't work anymore.
It worked before the google anti hack update.
I don't and never have used Firefox.

I would have better luck with saveedit online.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
The older enemy images tend to be of the same style since they are over a year old and the generator I used didn't have many options at the time. I would like to go back and update those images at some point in the future. A lot of the newer NPCs have different/updated styles but a few of those still need to be updated as well.

You can play as either male or female with of course with a transformation item or by fucking enough Futas you can become a Futa. I'm not sure how to get the tags updated...
I went and looked in the Tags Rules and List forum.
Says: Please report any thread with incorrect and/or missing tag(s).

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
This is a method i have already tried that doesn't work anymore.
It worked before the google anti hack update.
I don't and never have used Firefox.

I would have better luck with saveedit online.
Ah rip I use Firefox with google chrome on the side due to it's forced updates bringing anti-addblock stuff for when I sometimes watch video.

Also XeddicAxion any chance you can share the generator your using? I've been getting intrigued and have started wondering a bit about using one that can be trained/customized.

XeddicAxion

Jul 15, 2019
Also @XeddicAxion any chance you can share the generator your using? I've been getting intrigued and have started wondering a bit about using one that can be trained/customized.
I'm a bit old school if anything could be considered old school when it comes to AI art. I've been using mostly the Novelai website with some others mixed in such as Soulgen and Pixai. Someone suggested I look into SDXL but I haven't had a chance to really look into that.

I love this game, cant wait for more
Thanks! I'm glad you are liking my game!

Are you supposed to not be able to level up past level 3? Because I've maxed out my XP, but sleeping still won't let me level up.
The current level cap is 3 until I get the 0.2.0 update released which might take me awhile since there's a good chunk left on that to finish. The 0.2.0 update will add the industrial river park which is south of the suburbs and will advance the story some more along with new variants and new enemy encounters such as the Double Infested Female fight. Cause double the pleasure, double the fun ;)

Reactions: Rat-attack

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Any reason why the download is labelled as for Windows? Since it's just an HTML file, it should be labelled as "All" like the other HTML games

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Patience is best for this, as I feel that currently we're still very much in the stage of development where the foundations are still being setup. Good suggestion though as it reminds me of Apocalyptic World's mechanic of enslaving strangers you meet though this would be a different kind...maybe something for if there's a path in XeddicAxion's mind/plans of where you can go full infected and start taking over instead of saving. (if not then it could be dangerous feature creep if this is their first project)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes