RPGM Abandoned Infinity Dungeon 3D [Alpha v0.4b] [ZachyTemp]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

krinxy

Nov 16, 2018
can someone tell me what i have to do ? i cant move from depth2 to depth 3 -.- dont know what to do :D

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
I did the 99% of the password, and i was confused since 1581392670494.png
This looks like a 7 rather than 9. Still my mistake if i could try to replace 4/4 with 2/2 I didn't try 7/9... Still great puzzle. All tho am sad i didn't figured out last number :/ am so dum

Anyway those added animations on low hp are really nice idea ! And i can also see revamp of old animations! Good job good

Last edited:
Reactions: Zachy

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
How far has the story come along since the initial release? The changelog makes it sound like it's barely moving.

Yolodude1234

Mar 3, 2018
(Don't forget changing your PC date to December!)

thanks! but it worked even without the december thing :D
(my english sucks by the way i know ;) )

LordBebe

Oct 22, 2017
I'm not sure if i am the only one but i can't rewatch the scenes for the Sticky Layer.
it shows the different scenes i can choose from but when i choose one the animation screen pops up and disappears directly afterwards.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
How far has the story come along since the initial release? The changelog makes it sound like it's barely moving.
30 extra depths since the initial release! and 17+ new enemies.

(Don't forget changing your PC date to December!)

thanks! but it worked even without the december thing :D
(my english sucks by the way i know ;) )
Whoops! I forgot to erase a debug code I had included some time ago. That's why it worked without changing your date to December.

Fixed!
I did the 99% of the password, and i was confused since View attachment 548345
This looks like a 7 rather than 9. Still my mistake if i could try to replace 4/4 with 2/2 I didn't try 7/9... Still great puzzle. All tho am sad i didn't figured out last number :/ am so dum

Anyway those added animations on low hp are really nice idea ! And i can also see revamp of old animations! Good job good
Just noticed this, actually. Lemme try something to add more clear instructions then.

I'm not sure if i am the only one but i can't rewatch the scenes for the Sticky Layer.
it shows the different scenes i can choose from but when i choose one the animation screen pops up and disappears directly afterwards.
Press the 'Enter' button just one time, otherwise the system will detect it two times and it'll close the animation. (This was fixed in the latest version tho).

Reactions: L33tmaster

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Guuuhh, all the files in my SDD got corrupted. That means that I lost all the progress made in the last 5 months, not just on the game, but also on my Honey Select folder.

I mean, I could download the latest game version and work from there, but it's impossible for me to move on without all my Honey Select characters (as well as some other important tools I used). I've tried a lot of data recovery programs and all that stuff, but still nothing good.

I'm gonna start thinking very seriously about abandoning this project.

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
Guuuhh, all the files in my SDD got corrupted. That means that I lost all the progress made in the last 5 months, not just on the game, but also on my Honey Select folder.

I mean, I could download the latest game version and work from there, but it's impossible for me to move on without all my Honey Select characters (as well as some other important tools I used). I've tried a lot of data recovery programs and all that stuff, but still nothing good.

One thing moving forward is you may want to store a copy of your projects source files on an external device, either an external drive or a cloud service (Google Drive for example), but as for data recovery pending how much damage or change the prior programs have done you may be able to use a linux built for data recovery and get parts of some files back from the dead so to speak, but if any of the tools rearranged the file system structure at all it could be toast as for non-professional help.

(Use something like Knoppix, Trinity Rescue Kit, SystemRescueCD, DDRescue, or GParted Live.)

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
One thing moving forward is you may want to store a copy of your projects source files on an external device, either an external drive or a cloud service (Google Drive for example), but as for data recovery pending how much damage or change the prior programs have done you may be able to use a linux built for data recovery and get parts of some files back from the dead so to speak, but if any of the tools rearranged the file system structure at all it could be toast as for non-professional help.

(Use something like Knoppix, Trinity Rescue Kit, SystemRescueCD, DDRescue, or GParted Live.)
Well I had a backup of the game in my external HDD, but not a copy of my Honey Select folder (since it was more than 60GB), and that's the problem.

I can't keep working without all my base characters and mods, as well as my Studio NEO configurations.

For now, I'll be working on game translations until I find more ideas for another project.

• Sad
Reactions: gaikotsu3 and L30

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017

Holy crap that sounds like a downer, why not just take a break and slowly build back up. Hope to hear good news from ya (no pressure).

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Alrighty, here's more news about the game.

I'll be oficially cancelling this, as I don't find any more motivation after losing all my progress. I've tried every single data recovery program, with no success.
So... what's next?

For quite a long time, I've been thinking about making a "Legend of Zelda" style dungeon game, with Battle Fuck mechanics and a lot of collectibles, items, enemies and all that stuff. No more Honey Select models though, since I'll be using my own art (like in this game: Ball-Man).

When I'm ready, I'll be posting more details in my Patreon page and in the Game Development subforum.

Thanks for being at my side for so long!

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
Alrighty, here's more news about the game.

I'll be oficially cancelling this, as I don't find any more motivation after losing all my progress. I've tried every single data recovery program, with no success.
It's sad to see it end this way.
You made something fairly unique here, and you've been great at taking criticism and interacting with the community all along the way.
Thanks for being a good dev, and I'm sorry you've ran into the problems that you have.

Best of luck on your future projects! I look forward to seeing them.

Reactions: L30
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes