RPGM Abandoned Infinity Dungeon 3D [Alpha v0.4b] [ZachyTemp]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Yes lol i think that first to and try both ladders to be sure.
But normal that with the hole in the floor shut be the right side.

Ok that fix it for me the new update thanks. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Yes lol i think that first to and try both ladders to be sure.
But normal that with the hole in the floor shut be the right side.

Ok that fix it for me the new update thanks. :)
That's good to know!

Enjoy the game, and tell me if you have any other issue!

TheSpamDingus

Sep 5, 2017
Ok so I feel REALLY dumb right now, but whats the pw for floor 5? Ive been following arrows and putting down the corresponding numbers for the shapes, but the door still isnt opening.

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
The gallery has a bug where 80% of the time you confirm a animation the screen fades as it were to start the animation but nothing is shown and you go back to the animation select screen.

Edit: Forgot to say I only tested this on the sticky dungeon gallery

Edit2: Just discovered the source of the problem, say, to confirm a animation you have to press either the Z or Enter button, and Z or Enter to exit as well, if you press the button for more than 0.5s or something, the animation is confirmed and automatically exited as soon as it were to begin, if you press and release really fast the bug doesn't happen, to fix you should implement a delay before checking for input on the Exit function of the animation

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Edit: Forgot to say I only tested this on the sticky dungeon gallery
Well the new gallery is only available for the Sticky Dungeon, so don't worry.

The gallery has a bug where 80% of the time you confirm a animation the screen fades as it were to start the animation but nothing is shown and you go back to the animation select screen.

Edit2: Just discovered the source of the problem, say, to confirm a animation you have to press either the Z or Enter button, and Z or Enter to exit as well, if you press the button for more than 0.5s or something, the animation is confirmed and automatically exited as soon as it were to begin, if you press and release really fast the bug doesn't happen, to fix you should implement a delay before checking for input on the Exit function of the animation
Gotcha! Fixed this by replacing an entire line of code (I had placed an "Input.press" instead of an "Input.trigger", that's why it detected the input even after pressing it).

Reactions: Houtamelo

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Ya know what, i'm stuck floor 5 or 4 whatever when i'm in front of a 6-digit door, the code should be 699039 or 699037 but doesn't work so i guess that's not the right code. Fuck it man ! What's the hell is wrong with this puzzle ? With the symbol on the wall that's should be the solution, but it's not, so game deleted. Have a nice day.

• Angry
Reactions: SingleForLife

SingleForLife

Oct 22, 2019
Ya know what, i'm stuck floor 5 or 4 whatever when i'm in front of a 6-digit door, the code should be 699039 or 699037 but doesn't work so i guess that's not the right code. Fuck it man ! What's the hell is wrong with this puzzle ? With the symbol on the wall that's should be the solution, but it's not, so game deleted. Have a nice day.
could you, by any chance, mean the code that is literally posted in this thread just a couple of posts above yours?
in the picture it reads "644039"

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
could you, by any chance, mean the code that is literally posted in this thread just a couple of posts above yours?
in the picture it reads "644039"
... Fucking hell it look like a 9 -_- So i had the right code from the start but the 4 look like a 9 ! Well anyway i won't download the game again. But at least i know it wasn't as dumb as i though. (Even if it was in the end)

• Haha

masterroshi123

Dec 20, 2017
Zachy I've included a save file in front of the jar that I can't interact with, maybe you can debug it. It could be a latent bug that may be game breaking in the future

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
... Fucking hell it look like a 9 -_- So i had the right code from the start but the 4 look like a 9 ! Well anyway i won't download the game again. But at least i know it wasn't as dumb as i though. (Even if it was in the end)
Triangle too OP pls nerf...

1581273859294.png

And thank god you didn't have to do the old puzzle, where you had to do calculus.

Zachy I've included a save file in front of the jar that I can't interact with, maybe you can debug it. It could be a latent bug that may be game breaking in the future
You already have it. It gives you 4 gold.
Also, this is an old save and a fresh start is needed for this version.

how to go to snowy place?
1 Depth, Christmas tree.
Don't forget changing your PC date to December!

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
:unsure: There was a tree with no change in date.
That may be because you have the "Lump of Coal" in your inventory. After you defeat Santa, you get that special item and can access the event at anytime.

Last edited:

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Triangle too OP pls nerf...

1581273859294.png
1581273859294.png

And thank god you didn't have to do the old puzzle, where you had to do calculus.
I don't know if you're angry or just being sarcastic at me but well don't get it wrong.
What bothered me in the end wasn't the puzzle, it was the fact that i had to run around like a retard for 20 minute to find a code that wasn't right while taking all the battle for nothing only to find out after that it was a 4 and not a 9.
You got it ? It's not "I won't download this shitty game anymore" / it's / "I won't download the game again rn it's useless i'll wait for more content." so basically i'm not throwing the game out, and i'm pretty sure you DO understand yourself that it look like a 9, and this kind of things isn't considered a trap at all, it's just misleading and that won't work in the long run.
I wasn't trying to be harsh nor salty. I was just trying to say a simple things : If you want to make puzzle, feel free but don't mislead player, because player won't like loose time on something stupid.
More than this, it's a rpg maker game (I love rpg maker) and it's already grind grind grind and walk simulator (I love it) but if you pull this kind of string it won't please your player, even more when you have event battle almost every ten step.

So, the mindset is like this :

"FUCK WHAT'S THE CODE ! I can't find it. Why did i start this game ? Oh i found the code alright let's try it ! FUCK IT WASN'T IT ! Alright let's try to do it again... Alright maybe i'm going crazy.... Oh a monster.... DAMN ANOTHER ONE ! Is there any meaning to life after all ? Alright alright i won't go crazy let's just try to change digit one by one and try everything... Hahaha ok it didn't work, well shit happen. Meaning i have two number wrong... Haha fucking good everything is fucking GOOD ! Alright let's do another run haha." all good for nothing if in the end you learn it's because the 4 look like a nine. Misleading i tell you.

Have a good day, and by any meaning good luck with your game, i'll try it again after a few update. And i do hope even if you don't care that you take my advice to heart.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I don't know if you're angry or just being sarcastic at me but well don't get it wrong.
What bothered me in the end wasn't the puzzle, it was the fact that i had to run around like a retard for 20 minute to find a code that wasn't right while taking all the battle for nothing only to find out after that it was a 4 and not a 9.
You got it ? It's not "I won't download this shitty game anymore" / it's / "I won't download the game again rn it's useless i'll wait for more content." so basically i'm not throwing the game out, and i'm pretty sure you DO understand yourself that it look like a 9, and this kind of things isn't considered a trap at all, it's just misleading and that won't work in the long run.
I wasn't trying to be harsh nor salty. I was just trying to say a simple things : If you want to make puzzle, feel free but don't mislead player, because player won't like loose time on something stupid.
More than this, it's a rpg maker game (I love rpg maker) and it's already grind grind grind and walk simulator (I love it) but if you pull this kind of string it won't please your player, even more when you have event battle almost every ten step.

So, the mindset is like this :

"FUCK WHAT'S THE CODE ! I can't find it. Why did i start this game ? Oh i found the code alright let's try it ! FUCK IT WASN'T IT ! Alright let's try to do it again... Alright maybe i'm going crazy.... Oh a monster.... DAMN ANOTHER ONE ! Is there any meaning to life after all ? Alright alright i won't go crazy let's just try to change digit one by one and try everything... Hahaha ok it didn't work, well shit happen. Meaning i have two number wrong... Haha fucking good everything is fucking GOOD ! Alright let's do another run haha." all good for nothing if in the end you learn it's because the 4 look like a nine. Misleading i tell you.

Have a good day, and by any meaning good luck with your game, i'll try it again after a few update. And i do hope even if you don't care that you take my advice to heart.
Don't worry, I was just making a funny comment!

However, there's nothing I can fix here as the puzzle is very clear, the figures are recognisable and most players have been able to solve it by themselves. Aaand, I had actually done this puzzle to replace the old one, as it was truly hard.

You initially are given a list of both hollow and filled shapes, so you'd normally be careful to not mix them up. I'm not trying to tell you you're "dumb" or anything within that words (sorry if I gave you that impression). I'm just telling you that the puzzle is perfectly solvable and should be fairly easy. There's no need to change it or "fix" it.

A really hard puzzle would be the Souls puzzle in Depth 29 or Santa's invisible floor in Depth 4-1. Maybe if you had complained about any of them I'd try to make them easier.

Thanks for playing, and sorry for the problems caused!

Last edited:

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Zachy is too polite to do it, so i'll be the one to say that yes; you are dumb. You don't know how to read numbers and wrote an ultra-butthurt post about it.

Puzzle too hard. Dick stuck on microwave. Send help.
Alright. If i was dumb i'd like to curse you but i'm not so let's try to be kind.
The puzzle IS FUCKING EASY. But not everyone have the same eyesight, but maybe, if you took the time to read carefully you would have know that i didn't talk about the puzzle but about the form of a freaking number, but hey don't worry not every people have a brain at birth. Shame that you're one of them though. Have a nice day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And don't worry Zachy i'm not telling to fix it to make it easy, it's easy enough there is arrow under the shape, so that's ain't difficult, like i said to warminam that's more a question of eyesight that can be confusing for some people. But hey your game your rule in the end i don't care, i'll know for the next time and i won't troll myself so don't worry and keep up !

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw : If there are any other Werminam who want to speak up when not asked feel free, but this time i won't be kind, if you talk without any meaning behind. Have all a nice day ! :)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes