RPGM Abandoned Infinity Dungeon 3D [Alpha v0.4b] [ZachyTemp]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Found a bug: you can't interact with a jar on depth 7 (i think) and therfore can't obtain fight mimic.
Err... It works fine on my PC, and it also did for the rest of players.

Have you tried checking if your already interacted with that jar? Or tried checking if you missed other jars (like the one on Depth 5)? What happens if you try to fight Mimic on Depth 8?

masterroshi123

Dec 20, 2017
The jar stay there and nothing happens pretty much like the jar in depth 7. Also quick reminder that "it works for most players" isn't a valid answer when you're a programmer, specially when your pool of players is relatively small.
I really like the game though. Keep it up!

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
"it works for most players" isn't a valid answer when you're a programmer
That's why I asked you some questions in order to work out a solution. I believe you misunderstood my answer:(.

No one has gotten an bug with that enemy, since v0.1 (and that includes myself). I also double-checked the game just in case, but everything's okay.

Are you really sure you aren't missing any pot? You can find them on Depth 3, 5 and 7.

Apr 22, 2017
I fucking love this game, the boss fights get more and more interesting and those hidden bosses are so damn fun to be found. Hands down, Best... Game... Ever!!!

• Love
Reactions: Zachy

masterroshi123

Dec 20, 2017
Yeah i double checked, I just can't interact with it, I'm a programmer myself but I can't give you anymore clues than this, i Interacted with the other jars just fine (cash was in both) but that one I encountered it first time i went to that depth and never could interact with it. I could help but I can't see your source code like Renpy games so I can't find that bug.

Great game though.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Yeah i double checked, I just can't interact with it, I'm a programmer myself but I can't give you anymore clues than this, i Interacted with the other jars just fine (cash was in both) but that one I encountered it first time i went to that depth and never could interact with it. I could help but I can't see your source code like Renpy games so I can't find that bug.

Great game though.
I'll be happy to show you my game events via PM. Gimme a minute.

I fucking love this game, the boss fights get more and more interesting and those hidden bosses are so damn fun to be found. Hands down, Best... Game... Ever!!!
Thanks for playing! There's still a lot of things to do, specially adding new things to the older Depths, so stay tuned!

Apr 22, 2017
I'll be happy to show you my game events via PM. Gimme a minute.

Thanks for playing! There's still a lot of things to do, specially adding new things to the older Depths, so stay tuned!
one of the best things about what you are doing with the game is that you are encouraging exploration and not making the game completely straightforward! i'll be rooting for ya mate, Cheers!

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hey hey hey!

Here's some news regarding the game's development. Right now, I've finished some extra animations for the first enemies in the Sticky Dungeon, and fixed some bugs. Also, I added a completely new enemy to this area, which is the Golden Slime.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I may add that I'll be changing my laptop tomorrow because this one's almost dead. That means that it will take me some time to download everything I need to keep developing the game. I'm pretty sure it won't take long, tho!

And that'd be all, stay tuned!

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Guuuh, here's a new update post. Just so you guys know I haven't abandoned this project.

I was supposed to get a new PC quickly because I had paid an insurance for the old one. Buuutt, the shop where I bought my laptop still doesn't have my model on stock (or one with a similar price).

I don't know how long this may take, so I'd be lying to you if I gave you an estimated date of release for the next version. However, I'll continue this as soon as I can.

Sorry for the delay!

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Interacted with the other jars just fine (cash was in both)
Like you've been told, there are more than 2 jars. Keep looking.
Chances are, you're missing the jar on floor 5. Like I was.

Zachy Minor old bug (v0.4), probably reported 497 times already:
Going up the 9th floor stairs warps you to the wrong stairs (8->7 stairs when it should be the 8->9 stair you just used)

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Zachy Minor old bug (v0.4), probably reported 497 times already:
Going up the 9th floor stairs warps you to the wrong stairs (8->7 stairs when it should be the 8->9 stair you just used)
Already fixed that! The bugfix will be available for v0.4b.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
So im confused, people are saying they missed certain enemies in the monster book but im missing quite a few enemies from that book. Question is do they show up in the gallery if you miss them or do they absolutely have to be found?

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
So im confused, people are saying they missed certain enemies in the monster book but im missing quite a few enemies from that book. Question is do they show up in the gallery if you miss them or do they absolutely have to be found?
You absolutely gotta find them. This'll probably change in the next update though, as I'm working on a lot of things to make the game shorter, less grindy and way more intuitive.

Right now, the only thing you can know for sure is the amount of enemies, which you can see in the Monster Girls Book. Maybe that'll help you finding missing enemies.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
You absolutely gotta find them. This'll probably change in the next update though, as I'm working on a lot of things to make the game shorter, less grindy and way more intuitive.

Right now, the only thing you can know for sure is the amount of enemies, which you can see in the Monster Girls Book. Maybe that'll help you finding missing enemies.
21 enemies is pretty respectable, im missing about 8 or so. An easy solution is to add hints for missing girls, that way we still get the satisfaction of the hunt instead of brute forcing a boss and getting an instant unlock. I have no clue where to start to find all the ones I am missing.

I'm missing 5, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, and 20

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes