RPGM Abandoned Infinity Dungeon 3D [Alpha v0.4b] [ZachyTemp]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
Here's a save with the following features:
  • Max Level (30).
  • Sticky Dungeon, Undeground Jungle and Snowy Pines areas clear.
  • All CGs and animations unlocked as of Depth 20 + Christmas Event.
Would it be possible to attach the save to the main post so more players (that may not see this post) would have access to it?

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
How do I encounter the last monster girl in the spooky castle?
I have finished Depth 30 and got every monster girl except #20.
I thought that it had something to do with the souls that you have to collect but I just can't figure it out.

SingleForLife

Oct 22, 2019
How do I encounter the last monster girl in the spooky castle?
I have finished Depth 30 and got every monster girl except #20.
I thought that it had something to do with the souls that you have to collect but I just can't figure it out.
funny you would mention the souls since that is the room where you should search for her

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
Anyone know what depth? I've been looking for 3 hours but endlessly walking into walls is driving me a bit insane here. (And yes I have all 5 souls.)

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Anyone know what depth? I've been looking for 3 hours but endlessly walking into walls is driving me a bit insane here. (And yes I have all 5 souls.)
Weird...

You should be able to see the Fire Soul along with the other 4 souls in Depth 29... Or if you already defeated the Possessed Armor, you'll simply see the Fire Soul attached to a wall. Then just go through that wall.

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
Weird...

You should be able to see the Fire Soul along with the other 4 souls in Depth 29... Or if you already defeated the Possessed Armor, you'll simply see the Fire Soul attached to a wall. Then just go through that wall.
Lowkey, I was just getting done running into every surface on 28 and was gonna do 30 skipping 29, also in the future could you add an item that disables random encounters for a set time or toggles them?

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
So im missing the fire soul where is it?
I have the ice, water, and wind souls
There's no specific place to get it. Just defeat 24 Ghosts in total, and then the 25th Ghost will drop the Soul.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Lowkey, I was just getting done running into every surface on 28 and was gonna do 30 skipping 29, also in the future could you add an item that disables random encounters for a set time or toggles them?
You mean like a Repel in the Pokémon games? I'll try to do it!

I thought there were 5 souls tho?
Fire Soul is the 5th soul.

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
You mean like a Repel in the Pokémon games? I'll try to do it!

Fire Soul is the 5th soul.
Sorry I was confused
I have ice, water, and wind souls. Other than the fire soul, what am I missing and where can I find it?

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Sorry I was confused
I have ice, water, and wind souls. Other than the fire soul, what am I missing and where can I find it?
Ice, Water and Wind are the 1st, 2nd and 3rd souls respectively. You're missing the Earth Soul which is the 4th (you may find it on Depth 23's garden area). That's all you need to fight the final boss on Depth 30.

After that, you'll just need Fire Soul to fight the secret enemy (also on Depth 30).

• Love
Reactions: L33tmaster
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes