RPGM Abandoned Infinity Dungeon 3D [Alpha v0.4b] [ZachyTemp]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

LittleLotsOfLife

Apr 14, 2018
I have my own issue. I've broken the one hive on 13. The hives in every bee hive depth, except where you face the queen. The one hive on 16. The queen doesn't come out.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I think they're asking for the steps to take once they're in the secret entrance. I'm stumped too honestly. I've tried literally every direction from the first square.
You can find them in the Santa Letters you'll find through all the Christmas Event. Start from #1 to #3.

I have my own issue. I've broken the one hive on 13. The hives in every bee hive depth, except where you face the queen. The one hive on 16. The queen doesn't come out.
That's very weird. Are you sure you're not missing anything? Mind sending me your savefile?

The girls are cute, I just wish the animations were a bit smoother...and maybe twice the resolution. Some better UI options would be a gamechanger.
Thank you! Unfortunately, this is the max resolution I can work with because of the engine's limitations. I'll consider your suggestion on the UI! (Also, I dunno if you've noticed, but I've been improving animation's framerate with each update)

Reactions: amduscas

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Alpha v0.3c is now available for the public!

CHANGELOG:
- The Dryad now has a new attack animation when the player is poisoned.
- A lot of bugs regarding moving between Depths were fixed.
- Removed an extra Santa Letter #2 from the Christmas event area.
- Fixed a bug that would make it impossible to see animations in Santa's fight.
- Fixed a bug that would add an extra "Oral" attack in Santa's fight.
- Increased the framerate on some animations for the Dryad.

With this, I conclude v0.3, and will focus directly on v0.4, which will feature a full version of the Spooky Mansion, as well as an updated gallery for Depths 20-30.

Have a good one, and stay tuned!

• Love
Reactions: L33tmaster

LittleLotsOfLife

Apr 14, 2018
You can find them in the Santa Letters you'll find through all the Christmas Event. Start from #1 to #3.

That's very weird. Are you sure you're not missing anything? Mind sending me your savefile?

Thank you! Unfortunately, this is the max resolution I can work with because of the engine's limitations. I'll consider your suggestion on the UI! (Also, I dunno if you've noticed, but I've been improving animation's framerate with each update)

LittleLotsOfLife

Apr 14, 2018
Also, new bug: Whenever you attempt to access the cum version of the Dryad's new attack animation in gallery, it loops closing and opening a black screen.

Edit: This bug also subsequently breaks viewing all other gallery animations.

Edit 2: Actually, just exiting the new gallery animation breaks all other gallery animations.

• Sad
Reactions: Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Also, new bug: Whenever you attempt to access the cum version of the Dryad's new attack animation in gallery, it loops closing and opening a black screen.

Edit: This bug also subsequently breaks viewing all other gallery animations.

Edit 2: Actually, just exiting the new gallery animation breaks all other gallery animations.
Fixed. The new links are in the OP, no new version number tho.

D

Deleted member 205059

Is there any info what the questions at the start of the game do?

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Same issue, I have all other entries. Also there's seemly no way currently to access the mansion's gallery which is a bit of a bummer.
Well there's no way to access the gallery because you're supossed to get the Gallery Key from the boss in Depth 30. I'll try to release v0.4 as soon as I can.

LittleLotsOfLife

Apr 14, 2018
Well there's no way to access the gallery because you're supossed to get the Gallery Key from the boss in Depth 30. I'll try to release v0.4 as soon as I can.
Please don't rush this update. Take your time to make sure everything works the way it should.

Reactions: Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Please don't rush this update. Take your time to make sure everything works the way it should.
Don't worry. I know things didn't come as expected because I rushed v0.3, and that made me release four different hotfixes.
I'll take my time to test everything and do a clean start of my own savefile.

Also, I have to say that old savefiles won't work on this new v0.4. I'll do my best to make it compatible with v0.3 saves, but they simply won't work as good as a new save. I'll be giving more info about this on Patreon.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes