RPGM Abandoned Infinity Dungeon 3D [Alpha v0.4b] [ZachyTemp]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

JACM$0

May 6, 2017
How can I get the Santa fight? I got all the notes but don't know frm where should I move to get it. Thanks!

Reactions: Zachy

Ov3rlord24

Aug 5, 2018
Hi ! I always have the bug with the animation... She begin et she stuck...

How can we repare this plz ?

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Where is the christmas event/snowy pines area? I finished down to level 25 and I didn't run into anything. Do I have to go all the way back up to depth 1? Because sometimes I can only go up 1 or two levels at a time.

EDIT: Yeah I found it on the very first depth back near the start of the game - can't miss it. But all animations in the game stopped working for the Santa fight. Even when I beat Santa and left animations with other enemies no longer came up.

Last edited:

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
PS : I taken my save ver.0.2b
This is a bug that ocurred in old versions. Maybe you could send me your savefile via PM, and I'll fix it for you.

Where is the christmas event/snowy pines area? I finished down to level 25 and I didn't run into anything. Do I have to go all the way back up to depth 1? Because sometimes I can only go up 1 or two levels at a time.

EDIT: Yeah I found it on the very first depth back near the start of the game - can't miss it. But all animations in the game stopped working for the Santa fight. Even when I beat Santa and left animations with other enemies no longer came up.
Oh no. Looks like I'll have to add another item to the bugfixes list. Don't worry, I'll fix it! For now, you could send me your savefile, and I'll try to do what I can for you.

zachy thanks for the update. looking forward for more. will donate on 25dec
Thanks a lot!

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
tell me your secrets Zachy :devilish::BootyTime:
Oh right, almost forgot about that lol.

To find the Mimic, you must loot all three vases found on Depths 3, 5 and 7.
Then, go to Depth 8 and find a secret area behind a fake wall (it's pretty easy to find), the Mimic will be there.

Thinkingtank

Jul 20, 2019
Oh right, almost forgot about that lol.

To find the Mimic, you must loot all three vases found on Depths 3, 5 and 7.
Then, go to Depth 8 and find a secret area behind a fake wall (it's pretty easy to find), the Mimic will be there.
boom Walkthrough! with no mimic >:c

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
boom Walkthrough! with no mimic >:c
Nice job! I really liked that you put all the enemy animations on a side of the screen.

cant find the event or mansion key
The Christmas event can be found on Depth 1, after beating the Dryad. Also... the mansion area isn't completed yet, so don't worry.

The Alley Guy

Have you played Booty Hunter today?
Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Sorry for my ignorance, but there is some way to play this game with a higher resolution, for me the native resolution is too low, Ok, i can play in Fullscreen pressing ALT + ENTER but the saturation get high.

is there any way?

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
I think that's the Witch you're missing. She's on Depth 21, in the forest area (she's an event enemy, like a mini-boss or something).
I found her and beat her then I met up with her on depth 22 and got the magic attack

• Love
Reactions: Zachy
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes