• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Infinity Dungeon 3D [Alpha v0.4b] [ZachyTemp]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
so whens the next update and what will be added in it?
I'm sorry... but that's not happening anytime soon.
Some days ago, I read this little thread right here, which means I will have to consider abandoning this project, in order to avoid any problem with Illusion.

I dunno if re-doing this project from zero with my own art (and probably no more 3D), or moving on with another game.
What do you guys think?

Danzeken

Oct 20, 2017
I'm sorry... but that's not happening anytime soon.
Some days ago, I read this little thread right here, which means I will have to consider abandoning this project, in order to avoid any problem with Illusion.

I dunno if re-doing this project from zero with my own art (and probably no more 3D), or moving on with another game.
What do you guys think?
I was really loving your project. it would be sad if it ended like this.
What i would suggest is give this game sometime, give it a few more updates and ending it at a good note will be better than abandoning it after all people will support you for your work and there are few games that's really good.

I am practicing 3d sculpting and animation but i am not good at it, still learning the basics. And by the knowledge i know your work is tough and it takes time.But i dont know you can take help from someone and complete the project.
Thanks for the game though.

• Angry
Reactions: madmax20

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I was really loving your project. it would be sad if it ended like this.
What i would suggest is give this game sometime, give it a few more updates and ending it at a good note will be better than abandoning it after all people will support you for your work and there are few games that's really good.

I am practicing 3d sculpting and animation but i am not good at it, still learning the basics. And by the knowledge i know your work is tough and it takes time.But i dont know you can take help from someone and complete the project.
Thanks for the game though.
Waaait! I wasn't taking about completely abandoning the idea, just the game.
I said that I would consider doing a similar game, with the same history and gameplay; but different art. To give you an idea, you can check out a little bit of my pixel-art skills on this thread (link to my previous game).

Danzeken

Oct 20, 2017
Waaait! I wasn't taking about completely abandoning the idea, just the game.
I said that I would consider doing a similar game, with the same history and gameplay; but different art. To give you an idea, you can check out a little bit of my pixel-art skills on this thread (link to my previous game).
Oh i see but the concept of this game is way better than the pixel version now i dont know much about your idea but hey i am just saying i liked this game.

Reactions: Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Weeeelp! It sure has been a long time, but I've sorted some things out, and I'm ready to continue working on this.

Next version will be 0.3, and despite it won't include the new area, a lot of things are going to be completely re-made, so it will be pretty much a major update.
I can't give you guys a release date, but I'm pretty sure I will be able to finish it before 2020!

Sorry for keeping you waiting!

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Alright, so... I think I got everything done. I fixed a lot of bugs, and added a CG gallery.

However, I don't know if releasing a hotfix or waiting until I have the next area done (and maybe a little Christmas surprise).
What do you guys think?

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Alright, so... I think I got everything done. I fixed a lot of bugs, and added a CG gallery.

However, I don't know if releasing a hotfix or waiting until I have the next area done (and maybe a little Christmas surprise).
What do you guys think?
CHRISTMAS SURPRIIIIIIISE :D:D:D:D

Reactions: Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Alpha v0.2c is now available for the public!

CHANGELOG:
- CG scenes can now be seen at the Gallery.
- Improved the engine compability, slightly reducing the probability of crashing.
- The minimap doesn't show anymore in the Underground Jungle's Gallery Room.
- The minimap now shows again after defeating the Dryad.
- Some enemy animations were sped up.
- Fixed various bugs regarding ladders and skipping depths.
- Fixed a game-breaking bug where the Hibiscus animation would end up in an infinite loop.
- Fixed a game-breaking bug where the minimap wouldn't show again after defeating the Slime Queen.
- Fixed some minor glitches in the Fairy cut-scene.
- Fixed some grammar and spelling mistakes.

I knew I said that I wouldn't release this version, but since it has a lot of important bugfixes, I decided to just release it.

Have a good one, and stay tuned!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Such a good game. I enjoyed it so much! But i wasn't able to find more than 1 vase to unlock mimic : /. Can't wait for next update, game is insanely good.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Such a good game. I enjoyed it so much! But i wasn't able to find more than 1 vase to unlock mimic : /. Can't wait for next update, game is insanely good.
Thank you a lot, man! Next update is going to be a big one, so stay tuned!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes