RPGM Abandoned Infinity Dungeon 3D [Alpha v0.4b] [ZachyTemp]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Hey Zachy! This game is coming along really smoothly from what I see, content is already really decent, gallery scenes for two zones, bug fixes with each update, keep up the good work! :D:D:D:D:D

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hey Zachy! This game is coming along really smoothly from what I see, content is already really decent, gallery scenes for two zones, bug fixes with each update, keep up the good work! :D:D:D:D:D
I always try to do my best!
Thank you for following my game from the beginning :)

Reactions: Cologar

Lito11

Jul 3, 2017
I found some bugs yesterday, idk why but when i finished the game vs dryda, i come back for found mimic, bee and queen bee so in the stages when i click to go to stage 15 i just go back to the 3 stage, and in the stage 13 if i click to go next i stay in the 13

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I found some bugs yesterday, idk why but when i finished the game vs dryda, i come back for found mimic, bee and queen bee so in the stages when i click to go to stage 15 i just go back to the 3 stage, and in the stage 13 if i click to go next i stay in the 13
Hmm, if it isn't something game-breaking I may fix it in v0.2c.

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Previews don't do the game justice. Very enjoyable game. I do have a single suggestion though. You should consider adding an additional attack animation for each enemy.

I realise this would be alot of work but I think it would be a better use of time than simply creating more enemies. I say this because after the first 15-20 mins the game becomes very grindy. Addiing an additional, random attack animation to the existing enemies would not only add new H-content but it would add enough variety to keep the combat much more entertaining.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Previews don't do the game justice. Very enjoyable game. I do have a single suggestion though. You should consider adding an additional attack animation for each enemy.

I realise this would be alot of work but I think it would be a better use of time than simply creating more enemies. I say this because after the first 15-20 mins the game becomes very grindy. Addiing an additional, random attack animation to the existing enemies would not only add new H-content but it would add enough variety to keep the combat much more entertaining.
I was thinking about something to fix that, but I'm not ready to reveal it to the public yet!
Thank you for playing!

why can't i go back to dungeon when i finish the 2nd boss and i can't even go to bee dungeon
Can you explain this a little bit more? I don't really understand you.

hatsunemiku1

Mar 17, 2019
this is where i try to explain that i can't go any further when i defeat boss on 20 depth. i try to go there but it take me back here. and when i try to go to depth 15 it took me to depth 5 what is going on?

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
View attachment 306876
this is where i try to explain that i can't go any further when i defeat boss on 20 depth. i try to go there but it take me back here. and when i try to go to depth 15 it took me to depth 5 what is going on?
Oh... So it is a game-breaking bug. I'll fix it as soon as I can, don't worry.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Hooooow? How did you do this using RPG Maker? I'm a fan of old school dungeon crawlers, and been looking for an engine that I have to make less adjustments on sprites.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hooooow? How did you do this using RPG Maker? I'm a fan of old school dungeon crawlers, and been looking for an engine that I have to make less adjustments on sprites.
I used a base engine called FPLE. But I modified it a little bit.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Thanks, guess time to go back to RPG Maker again, after using Dungeon Craft. How much stock for background/walls/etc does the FPLE come with?
A very little one. It's just a tileset with 10-13 textures.

crushfan

Jun 16, 2017
You have to break all the 8 bee hives hidden in the Underground Jungle. I can write a little guide if you want.
Hi there, would you mind writing up a guide how to find those beehives? I feel like ive looked everywhere.

Also, when fighting the hibiscus, my game gets stuck in an endless animation loop.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hi there, would you mind writing up a guide how to find those beehives? I feel like ive looked everywhere.

Also, when fighting the hibiscus, my game gets stuck in an endless animation loop.

Thanks in advance
I'll add that to the v0.2c list!
However, right now I'm running through some personal issues, so I haven't been able to work on the game.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes