RPGM Abandoned Infinity Dungeon 3D [Alpha v0.4b] [ZachyTemp]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Woohoo! Nice update! Don't worry about releasing rudimentary updates to keep us updated monthly, take your time to develop the game smoothly XD
Thank you!

I know I shouldn't worry about taking a long time, but since I'm having some problems with my PC, I believe releasing this update is the best choice; since I dunno how long will it take to release v0.2.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"will he be able to overcome the dungeon danger"

you mean :

"will he be able to overcum the dungeon danger" ?

:sneaky::sneaky:

sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017
Just played the game for the first time. Only thing I'd recommend is adding game over animations or what happens afterwards I guess. Usually one of the most important parts of a BF game imo at least especially with bosses

Reactions: Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Just played the game for the first time. Only thing I'd recommend is adding game over animations or what happens afterwards I guess. Usually one of the most important parts of a BF game imo at least especially with bosses
That's something that has been in my mind since the first version, however, I'm still trying to find a good way to implement it.

It will be done someday, tho!

Theron69

Oct 29, 2017
Can't seem to find the monsters for entries 5, 6, 8, 11 and 12. Already been up and down the whole dungeon and couldn't for the life of me find them.

Can anyone help?

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Can't seem to find the monsters for entries 5, 6, 8, 11 and 12. Already been up and down the whole dungeon and couldn't for the life of me find them.

Can anyone help?
Just as an advice, there's some enemies that are coded in the game, but are not accessible by any means. Mostly because this release is an incomplete version of what would have been v0.2.

Anyways, I'll double-check and tell you if there's something you missed.

EDIT: It would be nice if you could gimme a list with the names of all the enemies you've encountered.

Theron69

Oct 29, 2017
Red Green Blue (RGB lol) slimes, Queen Slime, Mushroom, Alraune and Hibiscus

Read something around here about a mimic and some bees?

Reactions: Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Red Green Blue (RGB lol) slimes, Queen Slime, Mushroom, Alraune and Hibiscus

Read something around here about a mimic and some bees?
Yup, you're missing both the Mimic and the Bee.

You may find the Mimic in a secret area on Depth 8, after finding all the pots (wich are located on Depth 3, 5 and 7).

The Bee can be found in a secret area on Depth 14, after breaking a Bee Hive.
Also, apparently, the Lust up item is still bugged in the version you uploaded on here :/
Huh. I'm pretty sure I included the missing audio file on the game folder this time.
Must have slipped off my mind, I guess. I'll be sure to fix it definitely for v0.2.

Thank you!

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Got a mislink from floor 8 when jumping to floor 10 (just after finding the mimic no less XD)

View attachment 297540
Oh dear. I guess I forgot that one.
(It should only affect Depth 8, tho)

I had to replace all the "skip to depth XX" events after remaking Depth 10, but I guess I missed that one. Again, expect it to be fixed on v0.2!

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Depth 15 none of the ladders works.
Err... Just when entering the level you get a message telling you that's the end of the Alpha.

Thanks for playing, tho!

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
just a little bug I found while exploring, on the 15th floor, in this place 1557116618866.png , looking north, and pressing W to go right, the game will crash 1557116788699.png .

and very nice uptade, thanks for the great work. :3

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
just a little bug I found while exploring, on the 15th floor, in this place View attachment 297606 , looking north, and pressing W to go right, the game will crash View attachment 297608 .

and very nice uptade, Please thanks for the great work. :3
Thanks for you feedback!

About the bug... It happens randomly and I believe it's fault of the 3D engine. Specially when there's way too much things to render on screen or way too high resolution textures are being used.
I always try to optimize both the code and my maps as much as I can so it doesn't crash, but I guess I still have work to do.

Anyways, thanks for pointing that out! I'll try to do some adjustments to the map.

Reactions: Dreick

NOTJON

Dec 6, 2017
I don't know if it is just me, but if i attack someone with animations on, the animations never stop

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I don't know if it is just me, but if i attack someone with animations on, the animations never stop
Hmm, I may have and idea of what it could be.
When does it happen? I mean, which enemy or attack are you using.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes