4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hey hey hey!

Here's a little update. I've completely done the Christmas Event area, with all its enemies and depths (more info about this for patrons). Also, I've done some bugfixes regarding infinite loop animations (this time with Mushrooms), and I tried to make the Dryad fight a little bit harder.

All that's left, is doing the "Spooky Mansion" area with all its 10 depths, and 6 (?) enemies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That'd be all, and stay tuned!

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hey Hey Hey!

Zachy here. Here's a new update about the game's progress, and unfortunately, I don't have any good news for you guys :(.

So... Some days ago, this thing right here happened to my pc:

And well, as some of you may guess, I'm pretty much unable to use RPG Maker like this (because the screen overheats and turns off after certain point). However, I'll try to not come empty-handed this time, and I can assure you that there WILL BE an update.
However, I won't be able to finish the Spooky Mansion area (I'll try to do at least 3 playable depths).

And well... That'd be all, stay tuned!

• Sad
Reactions: Gross Mind

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Alpha v0.3 is now available for the public!

CHANGELOG:
- Updated the main title's background.
- Added a new special area: "Snowy Pines".
- Added five special depths available after beating Depth 20.
- Added four new enemies to "Snowy Pines" area: Ice Slime, Ice Slime Queen, Elf and ???
- A Christmas Tree has appeared on Depth 1!
- Added a new area: "Spooky Mansion".
- Added five normal depths on the Spooky Mansion area.
- Maximum Lv. extended to 30.
- Added a new attack to the main character, available after reaching Lv. 25.
- Added four new enemies to "Spooky Mansion" area: Ghost, Grave Girl, Spectre and Witch.
- Added a new special enemy: Candle Girl!
- Added two new CG scenes.
- Fixed a game-breaking glitch where the Mushroom Gallery animation could cause infinite loops.
- Optimized some codes so the game would run faster on low-spec PCs.

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to update my Patreon page for some time, due to having problems with my PC.

Have a good one, and stay tuned!

Reactions: Cologar and Zvectar

blakey263

Apr 14, 2018
Not sure if anyone else is facing this but..

If i load up a save file from previous versions (started playing this since its initial release duh) of the game and get into a sex scene let it be your turn or the enemy turn, i get stuck into an infinite loop without the animation ending whatsoever. Can't open animation options either. Doesn't seem the case for in gallery though as you can still end the animation at will

However, if i start a new game i don't get stuck inside an infinite loop and am able to open up the animation options.

So uh.. if anyone unlocked everything or already got to the end of content for this version, can ya upload your save file here plox as i don't have the time to do depths 1-20 all over again including the secret bosses and to farm levels again up to 20 or should i say 30 now.

But still, thank you for the game and keep up the work my guy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Not sure if anyone else is facing this but..

If i load up a save file from previous versions (started playing this since its initial release duh) of the game and get into a sex scene let it be your turn or the enemy turn, i get stuck into an infinite loop without the animation ending whatsoever. Can't open animation options either. Doesn't seem the case for in gallery though as you can still end the animation at will

However, if i start a new game i don't get stuck inside an infinite loop and am able to open up the animation options.

So uh.. if anyone unlocked everything or already got to the end of content for this version, can ya upload your save file here plox as i don't have the time to do depths 1-20 all over again including the secret bosses and to farm levels again up to 20 or should i say 30 now.

But still, thank you for the game and keep up the work my guy
Yeah, that's an issue I fixed on v0.3 as you can see in the changelog, but it was still present in old versions.

Maybe you could send me your savefile via PM. I'll fix it so you can keep your decisions, etc.

Bug report
I can't believe I let go such a game-breaking bug... I'll fix it right away!

Reactions: Eminba

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Animations are quite well done. I wish the game itself would be more than just your basic dungeon crawler even more basic turn based combat.
The thing is turn based combat can be actually really fun see h-rpg like ROBF.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Animations are quite well done. I wish the game itself would be more than just your basic dungeon crawler even more basic turn based combat.
The thing is turn based combat can be actually really fun see h-rpg like ROBF.
Thanks for playing! With every update, I'm trying to add a little bit more of dynamism to battles and exploration.

Right now, I'm trying to improve the Dryad's battle (Depth 20 boss) so you actually have to use strategies, making it a little bit more fun. Another example would be Santa's battle or the Candle Girl's puzzle.

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Hey thanks for replying and I'm glad that you want to improve the combat.
Also is there a save file up to depth 20? I lost my progress and I don't really want to repeat it.

Last edited:

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Version 0.3b up.

I improved the Dryad's battle, and fixed some bugs.

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Aight so just to clarify the christmas tree is on the first level at the very start of the game? And the spooky mansion is on the fifth level shortly after? Cause I can't find anything.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Aight so just to clarify the christmas tree is on the first level at the very start of the game? And the spooky mansion is on the fifth level shortly after? Cause I can't find anything.
The Spooky Mansion is the third area un the game, found un Depth 21.
The Christmas Tree appears after Depth 20.

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
I just finished the christmas event and im now at depth 22. Sadly I must say that this game is flawed. Sorry to say that But I wouldn't recommend it as it is for now. I advice that you play h-games similar to your game that are considered fun see MGQ, ROBF series, etc. and learn how the games are designed. I may take it a bit too far but I just want you to improve.

Some questionable design decisions:
-When you get to the Slime Ice Queen the mc says she isn't as strong as the druid but in fact she's so strong that I rather fight 4 druids in a row than her. Plus the power gap between the normal enemies and boss in this area is just ridiculous.
-Moving between the depths is a pain. Some bring you just to the next or previous depths. Others bring you to specific ones but not all of them. Some are even bugged (11 to 12 which brings you to depth 2).
-In the bonus area there is no "letter 2" but "2 x letter 3".
EDIT: - I reached 25 but the witch doesnt give me the spell
I list those because I think they can be easily fixed.

Last edited:

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I just finished the christmas event and im now at depth 22. Sadly I must say that this game is flawed. Sorry to say that But I wouldn't recommend it as it is for now. I advice that you play h-games similar to your game that are considered fun see MGQ, ROBF series, etc. and learn how the games are designed. I may take it a bit too far but I just want you to improve.

Some questionable design decisions:
-When you get to the Slime Ice Queen the mc says she isn't as strong as the druid but in fact she's so strong that I rather fight 4 druids in a row than her. Plus the power gap between the normal enemies and boss in this area is just ridiculous.
-Moving between the depths is a pain. Some bring you just to the next or previous depths. Others bring you to specific ones but not all of them. Some are even bugged (11 to 12 which brings you to depth 2).
-In the bonus area there is no "letter 2" but "2 x letter 3".
I list those because I think they can be easily fixed.
Gaahh... I guess I've got a lot of work to do.

Honestly, this update was very rushed, and I'm working hard to not abandon this game, since my PC is pretty much dead.

The Christmas Event is supossed to be played after clearing Depth 30 (which I didn't have time to do), and that's why you see it so hard. Not to mention Santa's fight.
Also, are you saying the Dryad's fight was too easy before or after v0.3b?

I'll try to fix the bugs you found when I have time. Thank you!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes