RPGM Abandoned Infinity Dungeon 3D [Alpha v0.4b] [ZachyTemp]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
Well there's no way to access the gallery because you're supossed to get the Gallery Key from the boss in Depth 30. I'll try to release v0.4 as soon as I can.
There's no need to rush, I didn't know right off if that was intended or not.
And is it possible to get animations from the new attacks on the older characters at some point later in development?
(No need to do this atm until the game gets to a more finished state.)

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
There's no need to rush, I didn't know right off if that was intended or not.
And is it possible to get animations from the new attacks on the older characters at some point later in development?
(No need to do this atm until the game gets to a more finished state.)
I'm planning to do exclusive extra skills for each area, with different animations. You won't be able to use Magic on Depth 31, but maybe there will be another extra skill.

This is basically because I'm running out of creativity, and it's becoming very hard to do 80+ unique animations, and trying to not recycle any position or motion.

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
thank u for this amazing game I Love it, and I want know what's the code to open the first door -.-! {I am super bad in mathematics}

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
I'm planning to do exclusive extra skills for each area, with different animations. You won't be able to use Magic on Depth 31, but maybe there will be another extra skill.

This is basically because I'm running out of creativity, and it's becoming very hard to do 80+ unique animations, and trying to not recycle any position or motion.
Some reuse is fine if the monster is a different body-type, but in doing so take some liberties to utilize different angles or approaches to each position be adventurous with it, you might find the result may almost be unrecognizable from what you began with.

I also look forward to see what else you can come up with as time progresses, and some food for thought: have you ever thought about doing "victory" animations for defeating certain bosses/enemies?

kingmich

May 21, 2017
so is the screen always so small? is there a way make it bigger without going full screen?
if someone said there is a way and i miss it im sorry.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
so is the screen always so small? is there a way make it bigger without going full screen?
if someone said there is a way and i miss it im sorry.
No there's not. So far, I haven't found a way to make my 3D engine compatible with bigger resolutions.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Alright, I'm going to release v0.4 for $10 patrons today!

Sorry for the delay, but I had to restructure the entire gallery system I had made (to make it compatible with the new Magic skill), and that's what took me so long.

I may also add that the Patreon build is going to be a completely untested one bug-wise, so it may have some errors (I hope not).

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Alpha v0.4 is now available for the public!

CHANGELOG:
- Added five additional depths.
- Added two new enemies: ??? and Possessed Armor!
- Added a new special enemy: Succubus!
- Enemies will now appear on Depths 24 and 28 (after defeating the special enemies).
- Updated the main title's background.
- Improved the main title's UI, and added a Patreon button.
- Monster Girls Book has been completely overhauled.
- You can now see each monster's area in the Monster Girls Book.
- Increased the amount of EXP dropped by enemies in "Snowy Pines".
- Added a new skill: "Magical Flare"!
- Key Items will now dissapear after using them (EG: Santa's Letters, Keys, Notes).
- A new item can be obtained now by defeating 25 Ghosts.
- Fixed a bug that would stop the Witch from appearing in the Monster Girls Book.
- A pile of hay has appeared in the gallery room!

POSSIBLE FEATURES FOR V0.4B:
- Fix a little bug in Depth 5 walls (not game-breaking).
- Make a faster animation for the Main Title.

WARNING: Old saves will work for this version, but aren't recommended.
I may release a save after winning Dryad's fight if you ask for it, but it will take me some time.

Have a good one, and stay tuned!

orthas

Aug 4, 2018
yeah i would appreciate a save to try the new additions :3
no need to hurry just take your time :3

Reactions: Zachy

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
this is a crappy attempt of a battle fuck game but bf is bf and thats my fetish:p

also Zachy please add more attacks per girl (prefers paizuri)
watching the same animation over and over again is lame

Last edited:
Reactions: Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
this is a crappy attempt of a battle fuck game but bf is bf and thats my fetish:p

As difficulty increases, attacks variety does. But I'll try to improve the game quality on early stages! I recognise the first levels are pretty boring.

Have a nice day and thanks for playing!

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
My suggestion was and still is to cut the amount of new girls in order to focus on giving them different attacks and animations. You could have the overall animation count the same but still add the feeling of variety in what otherwise becomes repetitive combat.

Either way I enjoy the game and all the new content. Quite surprised there's another release so soon. Thanks for the Christmas present!

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
My suggestion was and still is to cut the amount of new girls in order to focus on giving them different attacks and animations. You could have the overall animation count the same but still add the feeling of variety in what otherwise becomes repetitive combat.

Either way I enjoy the game and all the new content. Quite surprised there's another release so soon. Thanks for the Christmas present!
I tried to follow your suggestion with Depth 30's boss! She has six different animations.

I'll try to do the same for the next area!

Reactions: gymogle

Slagathor

May 8, 2017
Alright I might be dumb here, but how exactly do you access the gallery? I have the keys but I guess I'm missing something.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Alright I might be dumb here, but how exactly do you access the gallery? I have the keys but I guess I'm missing something.
Did you talk to the shopkeeper on Depth 2? She gives you a special book to access the gallery.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes