RPGM Abandoned Infinity Dungeon 3D [Alpha v0.4b] [ZachyTemp]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

edouhard

Aug 1, 2017
Hello, i just tryed the game, and, after beating the slime queen, i have to cut the animation in fight because they never stop and i have to restart the game. This bug already appear in previous update ? if yes, can you tell me how fix that please, thanks in advance.

• Sad
Reactions: Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hello, i just tryed the game, and, after beating the slime queen, i have to cut the animation in fight because they never stop and i have to restart the game. This bug already appear in previous update ? if yes, can you tell me how fix that please, thanks in advance.
This has been a recurring issue since I released the game, but right now I'm in the process of making a universal fix to stop this from happening once for all.

Just give me some time, and send me your savedata in the meantime so I can manually fix it for you!

Reactions: L33tmaster

edouhard

Aug 1, 2017
This has been a recurring issue since I released the game, but right now I'm in the process of making a universal fix to stop this from happening once for all.

Just give me some time, and send me your savedata in the meantime so I can manually fix it for you!
No problem, your game is really nice, you do a really good work :) thank for help me to fix that friend ! but unfortunally i don't know why, but i can't send you my save ^^

Ov3rlord24

Aug 5, 2018
Hey,

I don't find the second enigme... the solution with "______ lead"

Can you give me the word plz ?

drednaut

Sep 14, 2017
12 Pages thread and no one has answered what A + B + C is... Can someone please answer it. I am awful at maths and googling it doesn't seem to get me anywhere... I just wanna fap...

Edit: Via trial and error, the number is 18

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
12 Pages thread and no one has answered what A + B + C is... Can someone please answer it. I am awful at maths and googling it doesn't seem to get me anywhere... I just wanna fap...

Edit: Via trial and error, the number is 18
I'm glad you sorted it out!

Also, Post #189.

• Haha

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hey hey hey!

Here's a little update post. For v0.4b, I'll try to include some new things in Sticky Dungeon (the first area), because I noticed it was slightly worse in quality than the newer areas.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That'd be all, stay tuned!

• Love

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
Hey hey hey!

Here's a little update post. For v0.4b, I'll try to include some new things in Sticky Dungeon (the first area), because I noticed it was slightly worse in quality than the newer areas.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That'd be all, stay tuned!
Just wanna let you know when using the Gallery to view the Dryad's and Santa's secondary attack when hitting "A" for the cum animation the animation 'crashes' throwing you back to walking around and can lead to a soft-lock scenario not letting you interact with anything.

• Sad

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Just wanna let you know when using the Gallery to view the Dryad's and Santa's secondary attack when hitting "A" for the cum animation the animation 'crashes' throwing you back to walking around and can lead to a soft-lock scenario not letting you interact with anything.
Done! I'll release the bugfix with v0.4b!

IamHisMaster

Jun 17, 2018
I don't know if it's a bug or not, but I'm using your save and there are no cut scenes with animations during normal fights, they're just skipped.
Problem doesn't occur while I'm using my save.

SingleForLife

Oct 22, 2019
I don't know if it's a bug or not, but I'm using your save and there are no cut scenes with animations during normal fights, they're just skipped.
My first guess would be that settings are included in the savegame.
Did you check your settings are the same with both saves?

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Open the animation settings menu with the letter "D"!

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes