Favorite path.

• Total voters

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Infinity: Love or Lust [R5]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I played an earlier update of the game but it confused me. I don't understand how playing the same game over and over makes the daughter love or lust more and I get confused how working one day would give you more money the next day. Is the bank outside the time loop? Is the daughter aware of what happens from day to day? The laws of cause and effect have been repealed in this time loop. Also, how do you know when you are done with the new content? Grinding the same day over and over again without any change is a version of hell. The last time I was like "Jesus where is the Patreon end card asking for more money so I can stop playing this!" Ah, why am I bitching anyway? I know I'm gonna download this shit just because the daughter is cute.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I played an earlier update of the game but it confused me. I don't understand how playing the same game over and over makes the daughter love or lust more and I get confused how working one day would give you more money the next day. Is the bank outside the time loop? Is the daughter aware of what happens from day to day? The laws of cause and effect have been repealed in this time loop. Also, how do you know when you are done with the new content? Grinding the same day over and over again without any change is a version of hell. The last time I was like "Jesus where is the Patreon end card asking for more money so I can stop playing this!" Ah, why am I bitching anyway? I know I'm gonna download this shit just because the daughter is cute.
The walkthrough added in R4 shows what is available to do for each path. But I think for scene 6 a complete restart is needed to show it as complete because it is for the purchase of the maid dress. Buying this in the previous update makes it impossible to buy it again, therefore you will not see it completed in the list of scenes.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The walkthrough added in R4 shows what is available to do for each path. But I think for scene 6 a complete restart is needed to show it as complete because it is for the purchase of the maid dress. Buying this in the previous update makes it impossible to buy it again, therefore you will not see it completed in the list of scenes.
Well, I better hop to starting Groundhog's Day all over again because I really don't want to miss out on the french maid outfit.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
You need to make "love only" or "lust only" choices to play this game so have 2 saves. The love & lust routes are both equally good and you get a notice as you complete each chain of events. Do a run-through of taking her to work, going to the cafe, go to her school and let her clean the place on both routes to complete all the content.

Reactions: CreaSou

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
This game is only based on his daughter or there will be other love interests planned. !?
Only daughter.
If you are using saves, that was created before I added gallery and hints, some scenes will be closed (in gallery only), because it was 1 time event and you unlocked it before new variables for gallery. But, don't worry, it will not influence your gameplay, just some scenes will be closed in gallery.
And this will happen only for those, who use old saves (before gallery was added in the game).

Last edited:

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Yes, if you are using saves from R2, some scenes will be locked in gallery.
But saves from R2. Gallery Edition (if you played R2. Gallery Edition from start) will work correctly.

Mar 15, 2021
Only daughter.

If you are using saves, that was created before I added gallery and hints, some scenes will be closed (in gallery only), because it was 1 time event and you unlocked it before new variables for gallery. But, don't worry, it will not influence your gameplay, just some scenes will be closed in gallery.
And this will happen only for those, who use old saves (before gallery was added in the game).
I don't usually play games that only have one romantic interest but I'll try to give it a shot anyway. She's my daughter after all. :KEK:

andee86

May 22, 2019
hello there is some sex scene (penetration)?
I haven't played this game yet but I like the eroticism of the scenes

Reactions: CreaSou

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
once i discovered that this will be a grinder to unlock extending scenes i lost all interest.
i played through a few days of each love and lust routes and it just didn't hook me in.
there is enough to download and try but that early interest soon died as i ran through that first week of rinse and repeat.

i can see where it is going but there are other games that are/have run with this same 'grind>unlock scene extension>grind' premise and at least did grab more interest.
time loop hunter (i think it's called) has a whole mass of characters and events early doors, so many ways to hook the player.
can't remember the name of the second easily familiar game. it was developed by same guys who did room for rent and was set on a tropical island. that one has the player pretending to be a randy old pervert and uses titillation of multiple girls in skimpy outfits early on to offset the future grind.

this one has a single girl and very few daily events at the start and almost nothing to hang around for by the end of the first week. i know there is a walkthrough but if i am not interested enough already then it is moot.

a short dream sequence with both possible, but not future spoiling, night scenes of father and daughter in both route outcomes, like a scene of the loving couple making love and a scene of the lusty fuckers from just the MC's point of view before the first day starts, is just a quick thought. it would show what is possible and would serve as an early plot device to offset the early grind, before scenes start unlocking to further titillate. as long as they don't show actual future content as that would just be a let-down upon game completion. it would also serve to show the player the difference between which path would be a good choice.

the game does explain you can only go one way or the other but considering you can earn points for both during the same day it forces a lot of rollback. being able to run one day selecting all love choices and outcomes, then running next day all lust choices and seeing those outcomes is a more interesting way to play for me, but that is not a possibility it seems.

anyway, it is just some food for thought.
good luck with your project dev
To reduce the grind feeling use the skip option to build up the needed stats. It should be obvious what each option does when you read them when picking one for either path.

3.30 star(s) 22 Votes